Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

nice 1980 suzuki GS450L bike for sale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Sep 4, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

black and chrome, very clean, new battery and brakes i have receipts, no problems and everything works including turn signals and all, only thing it needs is a new starter button on the RH hand control assembly, the circuit board in it cracke din half and i havent had time to find another one, so i just touch the two wires together to start her,

has 20k on it and carbs were gone through already so they need nothing either, runs perfect always, is a good learning bike, its not crotch rocket stye bike, its alot like the CM and CM series of honda bilkes 600 firm or trade for oxy/acetylene torch setup

i need ot turn the title in to get it in my name so i can turn that over, might take a couple weeks,havent had time to do it before, i been running around on temp plate but that expired atend of the month at midnight and i need money bad, so toy has to go to new home..... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

thanks

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

digicam was stolen, sorry