Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NICE blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JimmyJuneau, Dec 9, 2001.

1. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Oh yes.. very nice.. i'd pay that over a new truck price anyday..
    I need a set of mirrors off that truck..

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. www.rocko.rockcrawler.com

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

That is a nice looking rig.

Altho I am surprised to see its at a dealership. Every dealership I have worked at wholesales anything lifted to auction or car lots. They say its too much of a liability.

If ya can't stop.......Smile as you go under! [​IMG]
    PIC of mine from flblazers site<a target="_blank" href=http://www.flblazer.alloffroad.com/photo3.html>
    GO</a>

5. 90BlazerK5

90BlazerK5 Registered Member

Hey, just saw that truck today as I was driving by the dealership. I live about 7 minutes down the road from it. Had to stop and take a look at it, as one of hte salesmen has one that looks a LOT like it. I'll be heading down that way again today to the car wash so I can use hte pressure wand and wash off my undercarriage... I'll take another look and see what it has on it. Jet Chevy has been selling lifted trucks for years- usually its trucks that they lift themselves though, not trade-ins. Great service there, and hte parts counter has about everything ya need, though the old guy that works it can be an a$$....

Where did all these damned dirty apes come from!?!

6. 90BlazerK5

90BlazerK5 Registered Member

Well, stopped by again, and crawled all around that truck. its in NICE shape, but I'd be surprised if it had ever seen dirt [​IMG] . 6" Skyjacker or ProComp lift kit (with rear blocks), and ProComp shocks. Extended Skyjacker braided steel brake lines. Its got 35x15.50r15 Mickey T Baja Claws on it, mounted on (I think) 15x12 Weld rims. Sorry, there is no spare! Power EVERYTHING including mirrors. Looked like it had 10 bolt axels front and back though [​IMG]. No headers, but whoever owned it had true dual exhaust put in, with NO Cats. Not a scratch on the thing, and hte interior is about perfect(Burgundy with cloth seats). Unfortunatly, I think she's been used as a trailer queen. A shame, really.....

Where did all these damned dirty apes come from!?!

7. chris77k5

chris77k5 Registered Member

i drove that blazer before i quit. i used to work at jet, that truck was a salemens truck he got it in on a trade in then up a hole lot of money in it. it runs good it has never seen dirt your right it is a trailer it has 90,000 miles on it

77 k5 400sb, edelbrock rpm, carter 625,4" rancho 3" body, 3.08 10bolt 12bolt 33-12.5 soon to be 4.56 and 35s bfg km

8. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Wll i got my 91 K5 in may of 2000 and they wanted about 16,500 for it, but i did not pay any where close to that. Then one that i have was in as good as shape as that one, posable better but not to sure. I had a lower lift, a/m tranny cooler, and some other stuff. if you want see mine go to brettmcox.rockcrawerler.com