Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

nice crew cab around the corner from me

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Oct 24, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

1985 1 ton 4x4 crew with 350/465/205...DAMN clean truck inside and out..and being hear..i was just drooling all over it..3800 he wants..this is a nice truck i want i want!!

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Then buy, buy! I like those trucks, their cool. Wouldn't mind having one myself except with a 454 or 6.2.

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hah..im struggling to keep my truck now lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i knew i shouldnt have looked at it..but i couldnt resist..it was such a sweet truck..with a 6" and 36's that thing would be sweet...could go bigger with it but i wouldnt really want to..i reallllyy want a truck with the 4 speed in it..eventually probobly just wind up putting one in my truck..but the way things are goin now im just happy i got a truck period i guess

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

4 speed is nice. though it was killing me last night trying to poser crawl with 2.73s, no 4 lo, and an unmounted seat. My leg hurt by the time i put the k5 away. Oh well will be better when I get the deeper gears and have 4 lo again(damn tcase linkage).