Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

nice k-5 for sale if anyone interested 3500!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fknfbm53559, Dec 23, 2000.

1. fknfbm53559

fknfbm53559 Registered Member

79 k-5 great condition rebuilt 350, rebuilt 700r4 20 miles ago, 4 inch rough country lift, 33x 12.5 bridgestone a/ts body is in great condition interior is great except for carpet, few stains and tears, new seats all around, new dash pad and door panels. no rust except for bottom of drivers door. no holes though just a little rust. this trucks the best wheeler weve got around here, never gotten her stuck. new starter, fuel pump, alternator, dual batteries, plugs and plug wires and top. almost everything in the truck has been re wired. may be willing to negotiate, lives in east texas close to tyler, email me for pics

washing a k5 is never done somehow i keep finding those 3 foot deep mud pits on the way home

2. fknfbm53559

cmon guys, just keepin the post alive jmpirkle@lakecountry.net

washing a k5 is never done somehow i keep finding those 3 foot deep mud pits on the way home

3. zrobbinsk5

zrobbinsk5 Registered Member

Im in Beaumont, does it have suspension or body?

4. fknfbm53559

it has a 4 inch rough country w/blocks, and the body is in great condition, paint is fine with minimal scratches and dents. normal cracks in tailgate by window, and a new top