Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nice K5!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5KrisB, Apr 26, 2000.

1. K5KrisB

K5KrisB Registered Member

I thought you guys might like to check this out. I found it on autotrader.com. It's an 87, the guy is asking $19000! But it is sweet, the add reads like a wish list.

1987 CHEVROLET BLAZER K5, articulating masterpiece, 350 EFI, new 700 R4, 205, Dana 60 front, 14 bolt rear, 456 gears 16.5x12, Weld Scorpio's 39.5, boggers Rancho 9000's, thousands in fabrication, powder coat & custom, too much to list, $19000 or best offer

2. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

3. jsc383

jsc383 Registered Member

the funny thing is that you can put thousands of dollars into a truck like that and never sell it for full price. ive seen trucks like that that are a work of art, with years of work put into it by some one that really has talent and they end up selling it for not even half what its worth. but this guy got some balls on him and i would not sell it for any thing less.

that and i think he's a show off.

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Got WOOD!
    As for resale. Yeah on mods like that you will almost never get your money back. It's like the PreRunner 74 that use to be pictured on the Chevy section of Off-Road.com. $165,000 in the ting as I recall.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper

5. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

Nothing wrong with putting money into your own amusement. Makes life a lot more fun...ya gotta have hobbies! [​IMG] If the owner looks at it in that perspective he'd probably reduce the price to something a little more reasonable...

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado
    thunderdog@metallica.com

6. Brad

Brad Registered Member

I'd like to have that! If everyone will chip in a dollar.....

7. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

What brand are the flares on that rig? I have been looking for something that does not really extend over tires but just adds to the styling of my rig. You know, my rig is all about style instead of functionality.... NOT[​IMG]

<font color=red>Mudzer</font color=red>
    1978/91 K5 Blazer