Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nice Pic from New Years

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Triaged, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

This is a pic someone took of my truck on New Years at Truckheaven hills. He came up to me and told me about this pic and I gave him my address so he could mail me a copy. The scarry thing is if you look at the horizon you can see that my truck is actually at a steeper angle than it looks. Someone said the only reason I didn't go over is that I hit the back part of the frame /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I never did make it up that stupid hill...but a bone stock ranger with lockers and 29" A/T's did /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I need to lower my truck some and get a D60 with a locker.

[​IMG]

Nice ammount of droop travel I have in the front /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif It looks the same at ride height. I need some longer shocks!

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Nice pic Dan! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

In this case, thank goodness for rear overhang!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifMore 'Space Shuttle' than 4 wheeler!!! Nice pic /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif