Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NICE !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Oct 31, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

(rant on) BACKWARDS ASS, you just got another thread of mine locked, cause you can't seem to keep your teeth together! your the one that was complaining about personal attacks, you just did it! I'll gladly give you back you membership fee if you'll just go back under that libby rock you crept from under! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif (rant off)

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

does someone need a tissue? I don't see what he said that got it locked /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

afer going through the post all i saw was backcountry prase and suport steve in his no personal atacks request, the his next posts untill the locking were all personal atacks /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

boy am i glad i avode any posts that EVEN SOUND political

6. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

It's funny that you say "BACKWARDS ASS", yet everyone knows who you are talking about.

7. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

The people who insist on fighting with him are to blame just as much. I'm ready for the election to be over. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

i don't know guys, some of the crap that happens here is unbelievable. I've been spending alot of time at another chevy website because of the respect found there. This is not a political site. Its a 4x4 site. We share that common interest. We have the lounge to share other common interest, but sometimes it seems like a junior high campus. Political views are one thing, but the bantering in post, like the one that was closed had NOTHING to do with politics. No points were made, just alot of back and forth stuff. I just re-read the post and I swear I could picture a bunch of junior high GIRLS going back and forth at the mall.....this is for no one personally, just a viewpoint.

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif