Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NIGHT RUN... Anybody interested

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Jun 15, 2004.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

In this Friday night? Say around 10pm, Table Mesa?.... My daughter is in town, thought I would give her a night tour of the AZ rocks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I'm there. I have to work Sat. morning though so I want to be heading home around 1 am. How hard of a tour are you thinking? I guess it will depend on who shows up.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Maybe. I have no rock lights though. I might take this one as a ride along. I have never been on a night run so I kinda want to see what the deal is. I also don't have my sliders yet so I am afraid with the lack of light I will wreck the rockers and body. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Harley

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

MAN !!, i'd really love to attend, but unfortunately i have no undercarriage lights yet, and am in serious need of new,,,larger tires, so i guess i'll have to miss out on this one,this time, but with the new, better paying job, start lookin for me to attend more runs in the future,,,BTW, what up Harley!! HONK!! HONK!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

I'm in, been itching to do a trail run. What trail are we going to do? raw deal /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    How hard of a tour are you thinking? I guess it will depend on who shows up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif....

7. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    How hard of a tour are you thinking? I guess it will depend on who shows up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif....

[/ QUOTE ]

Heeeeyyyy, wait a minut now,,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe. I have no rock lights though. I might take this one as a ride along. I have never been on a night run so I kinda want to see what the deal is. I also don't have my sliders yet so I am afraid with the lack of light I will wreck the rockers and body. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Harley

[/ QUOTE ]

Web wheeler!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

j/k /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Don't worry about the rockers cause we are gonna cut them off soon anyway. Besides it isn't the lack of light that will eventually ruin your sheetmetal. it is my own lack of concern when spotting you that will completely ruin the body.

9. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well if i went, i would have all the light you will ever need out there,,,,,trust me.

10. Hossbaby50

I am not really worried about the rocker themselves, it is the door damage, quarterpanel damage, and fender damage. I know I am cutting the rockers out so that isn't an issue. The lack of light and the generous amount of unprotected sheetmetal are.

Harley

11. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

As much as I would of loved to finally see Fred wheeling in person , I think I am going to see my Father in Tucson , being Fathers Day and all This weekend. Everyone else have a good time, and be safe. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Night wheelin??? Let's see what Jenn has to say.

13. FWP

FWP CRS

C'mon Harley, how do you expect your amigo status to change /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Get some rock lites in, shouldn't take you more than 40 bucks and 2-3 hours. Let's go wheelin man.

Rob was up for it as of Sunday, I need to call him today, find out for sure. Marv's buggy is still down, but maybe we can twist his arm, and get him out there to spot/ drink beer /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Marv's buggy is still down, but maybe we can twist his arm, and get him out there to spot/ drink beer /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now.... Way too much is expected of me here...

Ok... ok.... I'll drink beer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marv

15. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Re: NIGHT RUN... Anybody interested *DELETED*

Post deleted by marv_springer

16. Jays Beast

Have night lights installed, now I'm workin on a skid plate for my transfer.

Marv, if ya need a ride let me know.

17. Hossbaby50

I am looking into rock lights right now. I picked up some small stuff from Napa today and I am going to test the brightness tonight after dark.

I am leaning toward going. I can run Raw Deal or Lower Terminator. I will have to take the bypass at the Z turn on Term though, and hope to not destroy the rockers to badly. As long as I don't bust up the doors and can still open them I don't care.

Harley

18. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

I will be there, if I ever get back from San Diego???

Help, I'm stuck in San Diego, CA!!! HA! I'm stuck working with A$$holes. Total morons....

I will be there, as long as everthing works out.

Rob

19. Hossbaby50

I started working on the rocklight tonight. Sofar I have lights mounted in the rear fenderwells, and a good idea on how to mount some more. Just need some tools from work and more daylight.

Anyone have any suggestoins on cheap lights. I bought the $10 special at Azone and they suck.

How much light will I acually need? How much ambitent light will there be from other rigs? Do you run with the headlights on or off?

20. Jays Beast

The night lights are for making sure your not dashing anything important under your truck, so the more light you put under your truck the better. The forward lights help you layout the obsticals in front of ya better, I'm going to see how headlight work before I put any more lights facing forward. I bought some cheap 6" rubber lights about $6.each at desert dorks. Seem bright enough might add a couple of more.