Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Night Run Friday

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Who's in, where we going?

I think Table Mesa is the place correct?

Lower Terminator is the trail?

List of people I have heard from about going. (taking truck on trail)

Fred
    Matt
    Mike
    Mikey
    Me
    Andrew (if truck is ready)
    Eli (if truck is ready)
    Jay (maybe)
    anybody else?

Rob?

I am open for suggestions on trail. I want something hard like Lower Term. but it doesn't have to be that trail. I just know I want to run it and Fred & Matt need a little payback on the Zturn.

Harley

2. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    Fred & Matt need a little payback on the Zturn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to tell you, After the last night run, Sat morning I went and ran lower T by myself, took me about 20 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif So I got my revenge /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anyhoo, I need to wait and see, later in the week, I'll know for sure if I'll be there.

If we do run Lower Term, that's fine by me, but all who show up need to be aware that the BLM is and has been looking closely at this area. We need to take care of our trails, so they stay open.

This >> Rockcrawling 101 << is a must read IMHO (If you haven't been to Chris V's site before, browse around in there, it's pretty cool.)

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

So Terminator can't be done without lockers? Don't care about the damage just wanna know if Wimpy'd cause a problem sans a locking differential(s).

4. Hossbaby50

You need at least 1 locker for Lower Terminator. 2 is preferable especially if you want to take the harder lines like the Z Turn.

Harley

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well blast!!

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I work this Saturday , can't even bum a ride to hang out if its going to run later than 12 am . Next time for me , and a LITTLE body damage will be ok next time as well /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. FWP

FWP CRS

I'm out /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Have fun...

8. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm out /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Have fun...

[/ QUOTE ]
    bummer /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Hopefully next time /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for friday night...

Can anbody give me the GPS for predetor (or a good description of its where-abouts) I have ran it but only once and it was a while ago. I know the TM area pretty well and will probably remember it once I get a little reminder.

So now it is a little closer to go time and I was just wondering about who is planning on going? What time should we plan to meet (I am thinking 9PM due to the projected # of rigs).

I am all ears /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. Hossbaby50

I'll be there, and I am going to follow you like usual. 9pm in the upper Table Mesa parking lot sounds good to me. Gives us time to air down, BS, etc. I am up for whatever trail we decide. Lower Term, Predator, Upper Term.

Channel 10 on the CB right?

Harley

10. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

As of now I am not working on Saturday, but have the front axle torn apart swaping out hubs, and ball joints, and installing something extra /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. So if all goes as planned should have it done tomorrow night and will be ready to run Friday. If not I still plan on being there, but will need to bum a ride.

11. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I have tonight free if you need help . I still don't think I will go watch Fri . I do work Saturday . But I can help with your something "extra" tonight if you like /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Hossbaby50

Talked to Andrew a little while ago. Andrew and Eli are planning on bringing there trucks.

Harley

13. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

I'm out /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif got front end completed and ready to run, but found a problem on the rear spring, I sheared a center pin and the shim was about half way out from under the spring. So I still working on repairing that. Have a great run...