Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nipples?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSGB, Aug 16, 2005.

1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Anybody ever get them pierced? I'm pondering getting it done this weekend... Largely because my girl doesn't think I could do it.

Goddamn testosterone.

Any input on whether it's a bad idea (not for my motives), or any tips or advice?

2. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

bro in law had both pierced 3 yr old son pulled them out no more pierced nipples :haha: :haha: :yikes: :yikes:

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

/me shrugs, I have mine. Well I HAD my left one, and my right one is presently done. I'm not a fan of guys having both done, but thats me. Its nothing pain wise. Yeah it hurts, but I don't think its anything bad at all. Why get it? Chicks like to play with them, and I like having some form of piercing on my body. Got to let them heal a good 3 months+, and she can't really play with them a whole lot in that time. Thats why my left one is no longer in. It was played with too much adn just wasn't healing right. Wherever you go, research their work a little and their sterlization process. If they don't use fresh needles and surgical grade sterilization, go somewhere else. Also, don't mess around, get a surgical steel ring and be done with it. Some people want gold and other such stuff, but a nice quality surgical steel piece is the only way to go IMO. I could tell you more, but I think that covers what you wanted, can't really think of what else to say.

4. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Mine have been done for about a year. Its not bad to do. mine are at a 8ga now, going to a 6ga. that is the part that will get you. Tappers feel real funny going in there. dont know how else to put it.

mike

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

And it can make your nips bigger, so if you have a pepperoni nipple problem, might be a bad idea... :D

6. 84CUCV

Never a had a problem yet :D :D

7. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

I have me left nipple pierced. I had a barbell, but replaced it with a smaller hoop. I agree with sled in everything he said. (well, except the part about having both....I am thinking about piercing my right one too.)

I thought it hurt quite a bit...but I am just a *u$$y!!!

Rob

8. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Pierce your nipples....

are you kidding me...

what self respecting man would do that...

if you have testosterone... join up and go to Iraq...
    that will cure you of any temporary weirdness you will regret later...

think about what youll look like at 70 with pierced nipples.... nice thought hunh....

9. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Do it if YOU want to . Not for any other reason , just for YOURSELF !

However I feel since many are doing it , you won't be being different :wink1:

10. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

2 months into my 3rd trip to Afghanistan :wink1:

You coming over???

Rob :D

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

mine is sadly only 18ga, I need to start going bigger now that its healed. The ring looks so sad and little...

Oh and yes, my nipples have at least doubled if not tripled in size. They used to be fairly small, but my left one(previouslly pierced) is about 2.5 times its original size now(actually looks just fine and no one notices it as enlarged), and my right one that is now pierced is about the same size. The piercings pull skin down and cause more skin to grow on the nipple, enlarging the size.

12. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

Having had several skin piercings(no nipples though) i can tell you this, piercing is great, the endorphine rush is killer esp in major nerve areas. it's way better than drugs, sex or liquor.

but... i have had 3 spinal piercings ripped out by the law, not a good feeling... atleast they bleed well :D :D , cuz you cant really jack em in the jaw like a normal person, i was arraigned and had charges dropped(failure to obey a LEO or some crap), before he had his car clean....

when in a fight thats the first thing i go for, nipples, labret's, bull rings/nasal, eyebrows. If you get one ripped out, you better get pissed or you will lose focus...

and i dont think your nipples will reduce in size after being pierced, at least not for a while. My neck still hasnt healed completely after 7 yrs (but it's close)

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Had my left one done but took all my piercings out when my son was born...

14. 84CUCV

why in the hell did the law rip them out?? that must have hurt!! I have a 2ga pa. i know that is not a big deal, but icant even think how that must have been like....

15. spincast375

spincast375 1/2 ton status

I must be from a different generation. Male or female piercing: stupid idea. Waste of money. There are better ways to express oneself.

Besides, my wife has just the right stuff to play with.

Oh, well.

16. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Now I know you have gone off the deep end......... Nothing is better than sex.

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I won't say its better then sex... but I put it up there. I don't have pain issues though. The piercers who have done my nipples both said they rarely see someone look so much like it doesn't phase them. After a few of my tattoos, piercings are easy :D I kind of like the dull pain while they heal too.

PA is the next piercing I'm getting, but that will likely be a bit. I'd like to do some surface work, but so few people do good surface work and I am too hard on my body I think.

18. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

um...Im a couple of generations prior to that

speaky da spanish...
    warm south american vacation...

19. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

shoot, I pierced mine back before it got real popular. 1988 or so.

Did it with a sewing needle. Took me about an hour to get the needle through. :eek1:

That'll teach my parents to tell me I can't get my ear pierced!

Bad thing is, I only kept it for about 3 days because it got to hurting :mad:

20. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

nipples are surprisingly tough pieces of skin. And quite sensitive(I'm sure we all know that), they hurt more then most other places I've found for piercing, but its really not that bad IMO.