Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nissan Hardbody?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5james, Nov 4, 2004.

1. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

What is it that people like so much about Nissan Hardbodies? I had my 72 Blazer parked on the street in front of my place for over a year and had to move it recently because somebody complained(the cobwebs covering it probably didn't help) because it hadn't moved in a while. Now I park my DD 86 Nissan 2wd w/ 3" body lift and 31's (that I wish would die already)there and in the few weeks it's been there I've gotten a crapload of notes asking if I want to sell it. I guess it goes to show you, one man's trash.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I wish I still had my Nissan. I bought it in 99, it was a 95, had 55,000 miles on it. In three years, I ran it up to 140,000 miles, got hit twice, and accidentally jumped it into a ditch. The only thing I ever replaced was the clutch and that's only because I am real hard on manuals. When I can afford it again, I will probably look for a 96 or 97 again for my DD. Great truck.