Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No Air-Raid sirens by my house

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tori89k5, Mar 20, 2003.

1. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

.... and you know why??? Cause im not harboring any weapons of mass destruction.

I said this to a "anti-war" protester today while on my walk. It took them a minute to respond, by that time, i was done shaking my head at them, and was walking on. Not even gonna waste my time trying to debate it. But it did feel good. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

GO TORI !!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

If Saddam has all these weapons of mass destruction, why hasn't the Iraqi forces used them against us?

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If Saddam has all these weapons of mass destruction, why hasn't the Iraqi forces used them against us?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Only his most loyal lapdawgs get the weapons of mass destruction.

Now, y'all gonna keep up the debate? Why don't we wait til it's all said and done and see who was wrong?

By the way, don't ya think a tyrant like Saddam has a right to be a leader of a country? 12 years, 17 resolutions...........

7. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Suicide and discreditation.
    If he used weapons of mass distruction (which he is not supposed to have and says he hasn't), then A:) Some of his supporters who believe he is telling the truth will no longer support him and B:) He would be signing the death certificate for himself and any and all supporters.

In a way, I wished he would use such a weapon. It would shut everyone up, and finally prove we need to get rid of him and all his supporters, but I don't think he is that stupid (unfortuneately).

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I couldn't have said it better myself.

9. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn on the news, our guys just captured a chemical facility. I imagine they are saving the bad stuff for when we all converge on Bagdad because that's the only place where they can really make a stand.

Go troops and kick some dictatorial ass!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

they arent using them becouse it will then shut up all his supporters and then we would have th full support of the UN. I dont think he whants to be fighting a hopless war... oh wait he is, were gonna get you Sadam /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

We haven't got to Baghadad yet...