Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No Fear Tour, KILLSWITCH!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Feb 18, 2007.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Wednesday night we are going to see the first show of the "No Fear" tour. Killswitch Engage is headlining the tour. I'm extremely pumped. Its been a year and a half since I last saw KsE and I am super excited.

Anyone else headed out to see this tour along the way?

And how about the openers? I've never bothered listening to Dragonforce or Chimaira, I guess that is laziness. But never heard of "He Is Legend". A

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I would pass on seeing this tour,even though Chimaira is BA!

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Killswitch is my favorite band as of late, no way in hell I'd pass on this show. Electric Factory is a pretty cool venue too.

I missed Killswitch and Hatebreed at a smaller venue a bit ago, I kick myself so hard for that. The venue sucks but that had to be an AWESOME show.

4. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

Mm Hatebreed. They came here a bunch to play the Royal Albert when they just had ...Death of Desire out. Jasta is a pretty cool guy and man can he belt em hard. You were gaurenteed a broken nose or a black eye at one of those shows, you could cram about 100 people in and it was just a giant mosh pit. They always played with some of the local guys like Mung. I would like to see Hatebreed again, and I also very much so enjoy Killswitch Engage. That tour is coming no where near me though.

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Well, I'm up the morning after. feel like crap from how much I yelled, took hits, and drank.

He Is Legend.... not even worth trashing.

Chimaira, ****ING ROCKED!

Dragonforce... my friend Amanda that was with me said it best "they sound like they are trying to be Avenged Sevenfold, but failing miserably..."

Killswitch Engage, ****ING ROCKED!!! Awesome show! I am so glad I went. Worth it if nothing else just for Killswitch. Wasn't quite the same without Adam, but still a great show.

6. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

That would have been a wicked show. Wish they would come out this way.

I am trying to win tickets to go see Machine Head and Lamb of God, all they have left to buy are way at the back behind some poles and stuff. I want floor!

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Told ya..saw them about 4 years ago in San Francisco (The Pound) Small club it was BA.:bow: