Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NO FUEL!!! TB No I

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by unsane, Dec 5, 2002.

1. unsane

unsane Guest

89 TBI just reinstalled fresh rebuld NO FUEL WTF!!!!! Help I am getting PIssed.... also no headlights if that means anything..... where is the fuel pump relay? fuel pump was good when parked 3 months ago..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

yur fuel pump relay thingy is right up on the upper passenger half of the firewall, a little black box, if you have a 700r4 it will be next to that relay. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. unsane

unsane Guest

I think it has something to do with the small wire of the positive battery cable....where does this thing go anyway ia cant remember

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

The little wire that comes off the pos+ terminal goes to the alternator, It must be hooked up to the + batt. Then where it bolts to a conector at the back of the alternator there is another red wire with a fuseable link that hooks up to it also. These wires must be connected or you wont get power to the ECM, ignition,and some other circuts like the headlights. Also your alternator wont work.
    Hook everything back up and it should start.

5. unsane

unsane Guest

You are exactly right! I figured it out after about 2 hours...Thanks though!