Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No hunting for me

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chevit, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

the ole back gave out on me yesterday so I guess I will stayin at home. It was a secound hunt in the Heppner unit so it really is no biggy... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif hope your feeling better soon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

there is always next year, and hopfuly we will draw our tags... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

well, maybe some poor defenseless animal will have a good long life now, so not all is lost. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif hope ur back gets better soon!

j

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Sorry to hear that. I know how much all us 'defenseless animal killers' /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.giflook forward to getting out in the woods.

6. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about that.My old ladie got here deer today. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifSorry about rubbing it in. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifIt was a nice 8 point.

7. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Well here I sit pissed off, the wife and daughter took off for a slumber party at her sisters, my bro-in-law has tried to call me 4 times this evening from Heppner and can't get thru on his cell, and I am chomping at the bit because I couldn't go...this really SUCKS ASS... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

man that must suck. At least you have known hunting though, i whant to learn but my parents dont do that stuff... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

Chevit,

Get yourself to the chiropractor and get your back adjusted, then take some vicodin or some other pain relievers. With the cold temps over here and snow in areas, the hunting should be really good over here. You still have plenty of time to get some hunting in /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Unfortunately the chiropractor will not do me any good; I am going to be like this the rest of my life. The pain meds make it possible to do some things, but not hunting this year. I really do not do all that much hunting while out there, it is just being there with friends and family…

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That is the best part about hunting, its basically one big camping trip with all the family, and if you happen to get a deer, its a bonus /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That is the best part about hunting, its basically one big camping trip with all the family, and if you happen to get a deer, its a bonus /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Just heard from my bro-in-law, they are seeing lots of Elk. Last year it was warm and sunny and we hardly saw anything. My nephew saw a huge 6X5 he said it wasn't spooked at all... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif to bad it's spike only... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif