Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

no longer a parts guy..well auto parts anyways

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Mar 30, 2006.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm now back into the lighting side of things with my new job starting monday.

I use to be the manager at Knechts here in corvallis but was asked to leave after they found out I was looking for a ne wjob. the new job has me only at 40 hours a week and not 55-65 that i was doing and anything after 40 is time and a half like it should be fore I get friday off in trade.

I'm the operations manager at Eoff. basicly shipping, recieving, and inventory and to start with alsy inside sales.

I still have free reign of the store here since the assistant i had who took over the store wasn't ready she lets me do as I please to a point so I can still get you guys parts numbers and prices on stuff.

time for a change and no more stress like I was under. just responsible for myself and the product.

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

congrades

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Small world strikes again. We (Cadet Manufacturing in Vancouver) count Eoff as one of our best customers for our electric heaters...........in fact our current President used to work for Eoff. Good company I hear.

Congrats!

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

my parents old neighbor is the president like from 30 years ago. thier two oldest and my oldest brother and sister have been friends from like day one. both dean and his other sister work for the company.

My oldest brother has Eoff as one of his customers with Lightolier lighting, which we worked for in Boise.

5. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Thats awsome dude because F*** Knechts! I worked for them up here in portland(124th and division store to be exact) And i quit after 2 months to go back to makin pizzas. I hated it to no end. No i work at Thrifty (the 24 hour one on 122nd and stark) and it is so much more laid back and chill fun. So Ya CONGRATS!

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

glad to hear that your hours are gonna go down... seems like ever since I've known you that you've been working MAD hours. lol! 40 hours is cool... still plenty of time to get other (truck!) stuff done. Of course, if I got 55-60 hours at my current job, I wouldn't turn it down. I'm all about the time and a half. :grin: :thumb:

j