Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NO MAAM Alert!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

This place is so wrong in so many ways...........
    Sperm Donations
    [​IMG]

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

B!tches need to go all natural. I'd be happy to convert some of them.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Bubba that is wronger than a Husker Fan.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Bubba that is wronger than a Husker Fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> What's that all about??? [​IMG] </font>

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Don't know if you all remember what I said a few months ago or not but I told you that Men are becoming obsolete. Of course they need us to get the sperm but now there is so much of it banked that they no longer need us. Yet they have a link on their site that invites us to "Donate".. Ya I'll donate all they want but it won't be going into a test tube or a cup...

As far as I'm concerned, Lesbiens and Gays are a complete waste of human flesh. That is prolly why God sent aids to the world he created. For you agnostic types, "What goes around comes around"... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    That is prolly why God sent aids to the world

[/ QUOTE ] A.I.D.S. = Anal Inflicked Death Sentence.

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You're on a roll today. Does the Bible not tell us to "love thy neighbor"? REAL Christians are taught to love the sinner even if you hate the sin. You yourself are sinning by propagating hate.

Do any of you guys actually know any gay people? Have you actually sat down and talked with a homosexual person? Believe it or not, you probably have. I actually had a close buddy from high school that "came out of the closet" during college- nothing changed about him other than his sexual orientation, and that didn't even really change- his whole life he was forced to deny his feelings because of people like you. FWIW, I'm still proud to call him my friend- he's the kind of guy who would help ANYBODY out. Kind of like the Brotherhood here at CK5.

Some of you honestly believe that men and women choose to be gay. I don't believe that. I truly think that it's genetic. I'm sure some of you notice that a lot of gay men and women seem like they should have been born as the opposite sex. Think about it for a while...

My buddy puts it best- "Why the hell would I CHOOSE a way of life that attracts scorn and ridicule? My life would be alot easier if I was straight. But I'm not straight and I can't keep tricking myself."

If a blue-collar redneck like me can understand that concept, anybody can. Unless of course you're a closeminded fool...... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I knew you would be all over that one Tim. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Do any of you guys actually know any gay people?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yup, wife's best friend; hotter than hot lesbian. I consider her a friend and she's even stayed with us for a few months when she needed a place to stay and our door is open for her anytime and her door is open for us anytime. I can look past her sexuality (would love to be the coverter /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) and accept her for who she is, but I still disagree with her "choice." At least she knows the value of beaver oil. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

As for what <font color="orange">landsmasher</font> stated about AIDS, I totally agree with him. I don't know if one could offer up direct evidence of it since it's more of a religous idea and no I don't wish that disease upon the people who have been afflicted through other means. The disease has become mainstream afflicted people of all races, sexes and so on and so forth.

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Even Jesus got pissed one day because of what he saw going on in the temple. Remember the big swap meet thing? God said "Be fruitfull and multiply." I think that was a direct order... Would be impossible for these people to do without donors. So I blame the donors too for propagating the situation.

Ya I'm on a roll today. Hurt my back and had to send the work van off on a tow truck yesterday for a new tranny. Nothing else to do but sit here in front of the puter and waste my time reading your crap.

[ QUOTE ]
    Kind of like the Brotherhood here at CK5.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Geeesh ...

[ QUOTE ]
    You yourself are sinning by propagating hate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I hated them. Just that they were useless wastes of human flesh...

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Obviously you chose not to read my post. My point is that homosexual people are still humans. They have the same needs and dreams and are generally productive members of society. Whether you like it or not, the average gay guy is just like you, other than the obvious.

[ QUOTE ]
    Nothing else to do but sit here in front of the puter and waste my time reading your crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap, eh? I'll keep that in mind next time you run into a situation where I may be able to lend a hand. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Wonder if they take Beaver Oil donations? Oh wait, they already get it........

Just trying to do my part to keep the peace. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yup, wife's best friend; hotter than hot lesbian. I consider her a friend

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm in the same boat as you Bubba
    [ QUOTE ]
    would love to be the coverter

[/ QUOTE ]
    Again in the same boat as you Bubba.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yup, wife's best friend; hotter than hot lesbian

[/ QUOTE ]I'm in the same boat as you Bubba

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, sounds like we need a party and a camcorder.......... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Hmm, sounds like we need a party and a camcorder..........

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Something i found out the other day...lesbians have the smallest percentage of AIDS than any other group...so maybe it is to kill off gays, and god just likes to watch /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Something i found out the other day...lesbians have the smallest percentage of AIDS than any other group...so maybe it is to kill off gays, and god just likes to watch /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Well, I kinda like too watch. Don't you ???

18. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

yes i do...just some more proof that god is a guy

19. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Do any of you guys actually know any gay people? Have you actually sat down and talked with a homosexual person? Believe it or not, you probably have. I actually had a close buddy from high school that "came out of the closet" during college- nothing changed about him other than his sexual orientation, and that didn't even really change

[/ QUOTE ]

Same situation here. Last year I got an email from one of my best friends saying that he is gay. I dont think anything less of him because of it. I dont agree with it and I think it's wrong, but it is his choice and I will not put him down for it. He even knows that it's wrong and tried to go straight, but it didnt work out for him. He was my friend before and will always be my friend as far as I'm concerned.

20. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

any real man LOVES gay people. think about it my friends... lots of gay men means more women for us straight guys.... and gay women? good lord, who doesn't wanna see a couple of hot chicks makin out? hell, i wish every guy in the world but me was gay... Id have my choice of 3 billion women! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j