Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No more 3.08's PART 2

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by pauly383, Oct 25, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

No more 3.08\'s PART 2

Well this weekend I was able with some help get my front swapped to make my truck match . Now I have a 30 spline 10 bolt front with 3.73's and new bearings and seals , now its only my DD/campoing rig , but I now have to find 30 spline spares soon ..........just in case I DO manage to break one with an open front . All went pretty well considering a couple snags that always pop up /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

At the same time we did my buddy Tj's Suburban front locker , 8 lug 15 inch rim swap with caliper grinding , rear gear refurbish , and put my old 31's and wagons on Daves K5 so he didn't have to ride on 235/75's , and found time to get dirty for a little while and flex /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

Re: No more 3.08\'s PART 2

some one must of stole my 74 because thats not me wheeling it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

A little wheeling won't hurt nothing ...........it DOES have a transfercase , you have to use it once in awhile . You can still fix it up AND keep it nice /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

the t-case does work all the time its a 203 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif as for low lock it gets used climing up rocks at the mall /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

im not liking the pics its time to go to work on that thing /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif