Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No more Blazer......... :(

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazin'Grrl, Sep 10, 2000.

1. Blazin'Grrl

Blazin'Grrl Registered Member

Well, we sold my Blazer today....and I miss it already. I'll really miss it this winter! (and I happen to be driving a Firebird now, so I'd probably end up needing it too!) That was the coolest, most dependable vehicle I've ever had. (I may be young, but I've had 5!) Thank you guys for helping me out with it when I had problems! I'll miss muddin' and all you guys! *sobs* Happy trails.

<font color=purple>Sarah</font color=purple>
    <font color=purple>[​IMG]'83 K-5 Silverado Blazer[​IMG]</font color=purple>

2. stephan van leir

stephan van leir 1/2 ton status

Blazin`Grrl
    WAIT, where do you think your going? Just because you don`t own one now doesn`t mean that you have to give up on it. My 75 is a year away from seeing the road, and I drive a Subaru (with low range, thank you) to get me to work every day. If it was not for my friends I`d never get to do any wheeling. Not to mention that you are one of the few females that uses this site!

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO say it ain't so!![​IMG] Just don't leave us, this site is for K5 enthusiasts not necessarily owners! Besides a chick that is into K5's is just way too cool to give up without a fight!![​IMG]

Good luck with the car. (LOL on what IROC stands for)

Rene

[​IMG]

4. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Don't leave us. I know in a few years you'll have the bucks to buy another K5 and do all the mods you ever dreamed of. Trust me on that.

<font color=blue>//////
    http://blazer79.coloradok5.com
    </font color=blue>[​IMG]

5. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

i was on this site for a year with no blazer. Just cause i knew that SOMEDAY i would have one.(now i do) Stick around. if you liked it that much you are probably going to get another one someday, so stay around.

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

6. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Once a K5r. Always a K5r. It gets in your blood. You'll be back! And always welcome!

7. CruisinK5

CruisinK5 1/2 ton status

Like they said, don't leave us just because you sold your Blazer. You don't have to own a K5 to be a part of this site. Remember you are always welcome[​IMG]!

"Have you driven over a ford lately?"

8. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Look at me, my SH!T got stolen......I'm still here. Not as often as I was, but I'm still around. It sucks to hear all these guys talk about their bad ass Blazers, knowing that someone has mine. I will hopefully have money to get another one. I know I'll miss mine this winter too. Good luck!!

Alex
    [​IMG]What me get stuck? NEVER!![​IMG]

9. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

got a idea....(ouch thinking bad ouch) get a rolling chassis K5 and swap out the engine and trannie to the K5, lose the Firebird or Camaro or what ever and Voila you're back in black gal![​IMG]~ Sorry you'll have to do winter in (shudder) 2 wheel drive[​IMG]any rate don't run off, as the others indicated anybodys welcome, its nice if you've got a K5 but not required, and shoot you can never turn your back on OFF-ROADING it gets in your DNA[​IMG]

Good Luck Blazergrl <font color=blue>White Knight</font color=blue>

10. JimmyDie6.2

JimmyDie6.2 1/2 ton status

don't leave us, I always got a kick out of how many views your posts had. And girl, what, you can never own another k5 again? Hang with us, you already know were cool...JS

11. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I agree , don't bail on us I've enjoyed following your posts and pictures . This will be a good place to maybe finding another . Maybe somebody will have one heck of a deal or better yet you might even get your ol one back .Keep looking and hoping and following this group of wild and CRAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY people .