Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No more Blue Beast

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Apr 15, 2002.

yup, she gone. traded if off for a suburban to use for work and family action. going to sink some money into the house this summer and plus i haven't wheeled in almost a year. will still keep the blue beast name for now sense i do still own a blue 76 POS.

ok, bring on the hate mail. i'll be crying in my beer.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

dude that sucks /forums/images/icons/frown.gif is the burb 4x4?

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> A person has to do what a person has to do !

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Aw man Jason...that really sucks. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I know you liked that truck so obviously you must have thought long and hard before trading it off. Whoever got that truck will be very happy with it!

Rene

4. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

Dude, that was an awesome truck. I wish I would of ended up with it but you gotta do what you gotta do.

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Let's hear the specs on the Burb.............Burb's rock, and after wheeling with MIke (heavymetal) they can do anything a K5 can............almost /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. thanks for the repleys.

nothing but grocery getter specs on the burb. but very clean and straight with a rebuilt trannie. thanks for the replys. hard thing to do but there will always be others to build later. i've been looking for a clean burb for a while and this was the easiest way into it. the guy really liked the blue beast so it was a straight swap. i'm really- i mean really- going to try and leave the burb alone as long as i can hold out./forums/images/icons/smile.gif it will get a lumber rack and a that's about it. plan on residing and painting my house this summer and that will cost a chunk even with me doing all the work. i still have three full size chevs in the driveway so it's not like i went out and got a ricer or anything! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm sure you can build another one when the funds are available

8. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Bummer. Every toy I had to sell because I needed the money actually lost me money and I regret selling any of them. I had a 70 SS Chevelle with a balanced 327, TRW 11.25/1, 4 duces and somewhere arond $3G's in the motor, fresh paint and I sold it to a kid for $1,200 because I needed the money.
    Had a 76 18ft closed bow boat with a merc I/O that looked like new and was always kept clean, sold it cause I needed to money to pay bills and for the house projects. Many others I miss too. The good thing is the money I used from them on my house helped me work my way from a mobile home up the ladder to the 5,000 sq ft. house on 35 acres I'm in now. It made me money all the way and the only real bummer is the toys are gone. If it makes your life nicer now then selling is needed. Down the road I'm sure the Blue Beast 2 will make it all feel better.