Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No More Diaper Boy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Jan 6, 2006.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

:D Ok , im officially proud. For 3 years my eldest son has been using diapers,since he hit 2 i tried to show him how to go in the big pottie every day. We got him the little mini pottie chair,:D rigiresly over and over trying to train him on that when he turned 2,till now. At first he made a big mess, couldnt do the deed , made a bigger mess, at one point he thought it was a monster :haha: :D its been rough. But slowly, surely, hes been getting it down,

1 do the deed,

2 wipe

3 flush

So towards the end, we decieded to starve him of diapers,and get up when he had to go and see it through to the end.:D

Last week, Not only did he not ask for a diaper, but he stepped up to the big throne :D and bypassed the little pottie altogether .Did the steps perfectly. Its like it clicked all at once. Other than some minor technical issues,hes got it down. And boy they cost alot as they get older.:D :crazy: :D

That is all for now,its great when what you teach them works :laugh: :wink1:

2. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Awsome. My 2 yr old (almost 3) still wants us to do the wiping. Cant wait until that is done.

3. gauder

gauder Banned

And he already beat his first monster. Cheers!

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah man:D he was almost there when he was 2 1/2,he was trying,,, and then we had another boy not to long ago :deal: http://coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/14353Picture.jpg :deal: :rotfl:

and he got all jealous from the new baby,and had a pottie re-lapse /attn thing for a while, completly resorting back to the diaper, he realized he wasnt the only one anymoere :D kids do that for attn i guess :crazy:

Now i joke with him and say, "Do you want a diaper boy???:rotfl: How about a bottle?,:rotfl: ,,,He Says " I dont want a ba ba , i dont like a diaper, diapers are for babys." :haha:

Im trying to savor these monents, as pretty soon there all grown up, im an old fart, and there all off and to cool to hang with mom and dad anymore :crazy:

Wow, thats scary :crazy:

5. gauder

gauder Banned

Next he'll be changing your diaper. j/k:D

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

It's amazing when it finally clicks. The twins (boy and girl) both got it at about the same time. It was weird. I'dve figured Tommy would get the idea first but nope. Started to save a little money as well cuz....

Diapers for twins, sucks!!

Anywho, give the little twerp a hug and say good boy.:D