Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

no more fun (sandlake)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by UNCLE CRACKER, Mar 7, 2003.

1. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

hey you guys that go to sandlake check this out.
    http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/siuslaw/news.htm#alcohol
    now what am I suposed to do, be sober at Sandlake /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif? this sucks.

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That just means your going to have to take the long drive down to Horsefalls with us for the big weekends.

"Titties and beer, thak god I aint queer!"

3. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

either that or just spend more time at Browns Camp. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

thats horse sh!t, I was looking forward to going there, How the hell are you suppose to camp without beer? Since i was about 15 i have never been around a campfire without a beer in my hand,(cept when i was with the folks) but now im 21 and im not allowed to drink in a campsite at Sandlake, People have been drinking there for years, why cant they just keep it the same, Always gotta be changin sh!t. grr /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I guess you can only drink at your campsite as long as it's NOT just a spot you pick at Sandlake. It won't work. Too many people will do it anyway. I personally don't drink when I wheel, so it's not big deal, but NO BEER in a campsite is SACRILEGE! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif IT OFFENDS MY RELIGIOUS CONSCIENCE!! I WANT TO FILE A GRIEVENCE!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif IT IMPINGES ON MY RELIGIOUS VIEWS THAT GOD WANTS US TO DRINK IN THE WOODS WHILE RUNNING AROUND NAKED PARTAKING IN ALL SORTS OF MERRY MAKING!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

i dont get drunk when i wheel, but occaisionally ill stop take a break and have a cold one....... The Mountains, My truck, and friends.... A beer just seems like the right thing to do..... but i emphasize, that i do not get drunk, as i have already had too many probs that associate with it. if im on a run with somone and they are really against me having a beer, then i wont.

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I hear you. I was just stating my personal deal. But still NO BEER IN THE CAMP??? THAT'S JUST WRONG!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

I like to see them enforce that rule at HorseFall camgroud in coos Bay on a major holiday.

9. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Hmmm I guess Crown Royal and Pepsi is gonna have to replace the beer cooler.I
    'll just sit around the fire and drink Pepsi. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

well... making it booze free is better than closing the place down entirely. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif hopefully I'll be able to check out SL in a few weeks...

j

11. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif