Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NO more sparks please

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 91gmcjimmyCH_IL, Sep 4, 2001.

1. 91gmcjimmyCH_IL

91gmcjimmyCH_IL 1/2 ton status

I'm trying to put in an aftermarket tach in my 91 jimmy and am having a little bit of problems. First off is the wire i get the tach inout from the one that hangs off the ignition coil that goes about 2 inches and then stops. second where can I get power for the tach from. I tried the radio not a good idea. then i tried ACC on the fuse box i'm not sure if that works. Please help before i have little red splitter on everywire under the dash. one more thing whats the easiest way to get the light for the tach hooked up.

2. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Easiest way to hook up your light is off of the "LP" terminal on your fuse block. For a power lead, hook it into one of the the "IGN" terminals on the block - this should have you good to go. All you'll need is a couple of .25" male spade terminals.

1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila Floor
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>