Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

no "new" posts

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by darkshadow, Jan 16, 2005.

1. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

the highglighted "new" posts are never around very long for me, it is as if they all get marked as read.

Ill read a post, go back to the forum and all the new posts that were there are gone.

or ill come inafter a day and it only shows one new post (if any) in each forum.

can i fix this someway? my cp has "show all posts" selected.

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

From what I understand, the next major VB update will include a better Persistent Read Marking System. Not sure when that will be though, rumors say this spring/summer time frame.

3. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Now im having problems with this too. Ill come here and be logged out as usual now, and when i log in, all new posts dissapear. If i dont log in, i cant reply, and if i do log in, i cant see the new posts. This is becoming a little more than an inconviniece.

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

steve any idea on when that update is comeing?

this is really driveing me nuts, i have to open ever forum and post to see if anything is new.

also when you update, is there a posablity of adding the new posts/thread counter?