Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

no new tires?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Apr 8, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ok, this sux, i want to go 40-42 and mine are still brand new, and the " financial advisor " says not till they wear out /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif i better start doin smoke shows /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

What size are they, 36s?

3. uglychevyZZ4

i year old with 3 00 miles on em, they are 35 radial SSR's, and i love em but want bigger /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Maybe you could give em to me as a pumpkin award.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    ok, this sux, i want to go 40-42 and mine are still brand new, and the " financial advisor " says not till they wear out /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif i better start doin smoke shows /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You tell me when and where and I'll be there with a video camera /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

j says, "nuttin wrong with 35s!!!" as he drives off on his 39.5s. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

7. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe you could give em to me as a pumpkin award.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    hey chump, you told me to donate to the kelly fund raiser in lue of your pumpkin award, and i did, $ 50.00 ! ! ! ! so why you gotta go and make me feel bad all over again? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif so are you going to enter it this year again? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif your just sour cuz you know ChevyCalGal won at heart, she had you by a mile /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifrotfl: /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif:

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

here is the funny part, it was just last month i found the folder i put MY pumpkin pics in! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif