Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No one wants a 1978 1/2 ton 4x4 burb?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Someone has got to be interested in this thing... if even to part it out and make some $$ off it... I just dont have the time anymore.

2. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Someone has got to be interested in this thing... if even to part it out and make some $$ off it... I just dont have the time anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

is it free ? whats the deal with it does it run ?

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

doesnt run ... but make me an offer. I picked it up for $400.00 without all the extra's (tube grille, 3/4 suspension, axles, extra doors, etc...) so if I get $400 - $500 out of it I will be extatic.

The interior is in decent shape, the rear seat has never been used... seriously. It looks like the previous owner folded the rear seat down and never put it back up, its perfect.

-Ryan

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

you just gave me the hicupps again you fawktard...., I'm gonna haul that thing away while your sleepin'''''' /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

And I thought you were going to offer him $50 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I do have a half topper and fumes Jr. wants to to the converta burb , so,I'll give ya fitty bucks for it or 75 if you throw in the weels and tires.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you just gave me the hicupps again you fawktard...., I'm gonna haul that thing away while your sleepin'''''' /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When does he have time to sleep with 1 new baby and 1 not as new baby /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Too bad your getting rid of it I wondered when you were going to find time for it /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

seriously folks... no one wants a burb in hella good shape to drive or wheel?

I need to get rid of it soooooon otherwise its going to the shredder and its in WAY too nice of shape for that.

10. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well if i had room or money i would take it but i have neither but whats new huh.

11. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    seriously folks... no one wants a burb in hella good shape to drive or wheel?

I need to get rid of it soooooon otherwise its going to the shredder and its in WAY too nice of shape for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will have to go back through this post and see if you have any pics of it. and I dont remember if it was drivable or not.
    PM me if you have any more info about it. im sure I know someone that would be interested.

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

the engines blown... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif