Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

no respect for punk ass little kids anymore

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Feb 9, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

today we were playing basketball, and there was 6 of us, my friend went up to dunk on the small rims (8 feet) slipped off and broke both his wrists. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif so i rush and take him to a emergency room in my blazer... the other friends grabed all our gear and followed up. but they left my pump, this is an expensive pump. so i go back after his parents get tehre an everyhting is settled. So I got back and these other guys who are still palying said that these kids took it, so i drive around trying to find these kids. No where to be found, i found one but he said his friends had it and they were just down the street. so i drive around and no luck /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I mean, for gods sake this dude broke BOTH his wrists and its a state of emergency and these punk ass kids are stealing sh!t from us!? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I have no more respect for little punk kids. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Frankenstien

Frankenstien 1/2 ton status

that sucks at least your buddys all right
    not very fond of those kind either caught one trying to steal my tailgate crank a while back, scared the crap out of him tho, that was fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif