Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No Sleep 'Til Martinsville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4by4bygod, Apr 3, 2006.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Just got back from Sunday's race today.

The wives had a bodybuilding figure competition all day saturday, so we didn't get on the road until 11:30 that night.. we finally got to the track at about 8AM, found our spot, fired up the grill, and commenced with the beer drinking.

Enjoyed the race, seats were row 14, right where turn 4 meets the front straightaway.. this year I could see all four corners, unlike last year when I couldn't because we sat too close to the catch fence.

Took some abuse for my continued support of Micahel Waltrip, but I gave it back as good as I got it.. it was cool to watch junior make his way back up front, and it was interesting to see the 24 beat up the 48 all race. I wonder what's up with that?

Anyway, I'm happy stewart won, here are some pics.

Martinsville06 010.jpg

Martinsville06 011.jpg

Martinsville06 008.jpg

Martinsville06 002.jpg

2. gauder

gauder Banned

Nice lookin' ladies. Which one is your wife?

3. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the compliment, I'll pass it on. They wanted me to post up 'cause they're proud of all the work and dieting they've been doing and wanted to show off...The one on the right is mine, that's Lisa.. the other is Vanessa.. I've known her and her husband for almost 11 years. They didn't place at their competition, but they hit some personal goals, which is what really matters.

Some of the guys I know freak out when I tell them Lisa's hobby, but I"m all for it. it got her off the weight fluctuation merry go round, and she burns off her anger lifting to Pantera, rather than pointing it at me. :D

Tom

4. gauder

gauder Banned

In my opinion, that's a healthy hobby to have (as long as you don't go overboard). Some of her healthy habits have probably been passed on to you too. Win-win situation.

My wife's pregnant right now, so no there won't be any pictures of her posing. lol

edit: And if I do say so, your wife looks a little bit more.....ahem....natural then the other lady.

5. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Yeah, she's gotten me to watch what I eat now.. I don't have a sweet tooth, but I do like my double helpings of mashed potatoes.

As far as going overboard, I didn't put any limits on her, as far as how ripped she might get.. If she wants to look like Chyna, that's great.. as long as Lisa avoids being clinically obese like her mom, there's no such thing as overboard.

Congrats on the impending parenthood, that's great. And yes, Lisa is natural.. We refer to her as " stock", and Vanessa as "modified", the same way we refer to their Camaros when we show them.. they're thinking of getting t-shirts that say that, lol.

Tom

6. gauder

gauder Banned

By overboard, I was referring to the use of chemicals to enhance their muscularity. And I'm not talking about creatine.

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

TOM you be a lucky dog twice.:D

8. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

:doah:Sorry I misunderstood.. Yeah, 'roids are dangerous as hell.

the girls don't take anything other than the standard protein powder, glutemine, and the occasional thermogenic.

Tom

9. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Woof! I'm gonna tell her you said that, Bro..

10. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Man I am so jealous if I put on a speedo will you take me to the race next year :D:D:D

11. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

No, but I did see some 24 fans who'd probably take you, if you were dressed like that. :D