Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

No Water

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 30, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've been without water for most of the day now. I hope they get the water main fixed soon !!! I really want a drink, and am getting sick of having to buy it at the store.

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

You should be in Spokane right now! You could lay on Your back, and have all the fresh rain water you could ever want, it's a Downpour! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

send some down to us in portland /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

It'll be there by way of the Columbia, in about 4 day's? Sorry. Hell it's been pouring for like 4 hrs. continuosly now, the street dept. crew's have been called out, to unblock, catch basin's. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

It is flat pouring like a big dog here right now as well. We need it badly though.

John

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

We need it also, did'nt get much snowfall this past winter, so it help's. However Thursday, I went to a pick a part, to get a 14 bolt FF. It was 80* at 10:00 a.m. I should have picked this morning to go, it was around 60, would have been much nicer to roll around in the rock's while it was cooler.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Water came back on shortly after 9pm. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It'd been off sence about 8:30am .