Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Noam Chomsky interview re Iraq

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by m j, Apr 14, 2003.

1. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

Znet link

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Well after the first line...[ QUOTE ]
    These are naturally speculations,

[/ QUOTE ]
    it's exactly the crap I expected it to be.

Rene

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I tried, I really tried to read that drivel but I've read enough poorly written fiction from crybaby's lately.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    (4) If wmd are now found, and verified, would that retrospecitvely
    undercut antiwar opposition?

That's a logical impossibility. Policies and opinions about them are determined by what is known or plausibly believed, not by what is discovered afterwards. That should be elementary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? Um, if WMD are found, it DOES exactly what this yahoo says it doesN'T, it is a logical PROBABILITY, not Impossibility! His answer is a logical flounder! His answer only makes sense if "what is discovered afterwards" is something that was never considered, unlike WMD, which was a big reason for plowing forward.

This is a farce. This guy was probably outside protesting and feels retarded now, so is using complex word games to hide from "I told you so"'s...

5. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

so far he seems to nearly 100% on top of it.
    nice to see not every American is blinded, just the loud ones

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I can't believe people still reply mj's posts. He's starting to sound like GreenBlazer, just with a different cause...... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

The best way to silence a zealot is to ignore him.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well heck, there's more cowsh*t in that article than in a Texas feedlot. Even worse was the pain that was inflicted on me by some idiotic fawktard who's got the writing talent of a petrified caveman.

It's amazing that this idoitic fawktard has such an all-knowing insight to what everyone wants and how it is gonna happen. Where did this yahoo get his crystal ball? If it's as good as some of this masterpiece revelations that this guy knows, I sure as hell want to know if I'm the one to bring Terri back from the darkside.

Of course, I expect nothing less from a yellowed-bellied piece of cowardly birdsh*t like you m j. But then again, you're nothing more than a five-star attention whore giving yourself a cheap, mental ejaculation with this crap you espouse on that you have zero clue about.

So why don't you take your bullsh*t over to Commie Butt Banging Queer Hippy I Hate America and mine for some overgrown and skanky hippy whore beaver oil.

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

what a joke. iraq signed a cease fire in 1991... they broke the terms of the ceasefire.. we invaded. End of story.

Iraq had missiles they werent supposed to have... we saw some of them fly into Kuwait early in GW2. The "evidence" people are desperately and pointlessly looking for has already shown itself. case closed.

i can only wonder why people still doubt the USs nation building capability. We built Germany and Japan. They are now 2 of the most successful nations in the world, and have absolutely sworn off their militant ways. Whats more, they have free elections that arent rigged by Washington DC and run their nations how they see fit. The way chomsky describes the USs record, it looks like he is looking at the nation building history of the USSR, not the USA.

j

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I sure as hell want to know if I'm the one to bring Terri back from the darkside.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's true? She's playin' for the other team?

10. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I've met Noam Chomsky in person He is an idiot. Not because I am resorting to a childish responce, he really isnt that bright. He plays on simple idealistic antiestablishment people to make him feel like an intellectual, touring colleges because it is the only autiance he can get to come and agree with him. Young, idealistic, stupid kids.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    So it's true? She's playin' for the other team?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know, just fantasizing again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

mj just got OWNED!

13. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I can't believe people still reply mj's posts. He's starting to sound like GreenBlazer, just with a different cause...... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

The best way to silence a zealot is to ignore him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me!

MJ's personal opinions don't impress me (but I'm sure mine don't impress others)

His technical help has helped immensely.

Like him or hate him you (no one in particular) decide, but personal bashes against him, if he didn't bash you (no one in particular) first is not cool. I know I have been quilty of it from time to time, but it doesn't make it right.

Lets all just Rodney King it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    personal bashes against him, if he didn't bash you first is not cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

mj repeatedly insults my intelligence with his wacko left wing posts... that pretty much counts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    but personal bashes against him, if he didn't bash you (no one in particular) first is not cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Exactly. I attempted to have an intelligent conversation with him once on a topic, but all he could do was belittle me and call me names so if he has the gall to post something, then not to have the backbone to back it up, then he's nothing more than a rabblerouser.

16. 72beater

72beater 1/2 ton status

ummm, aren't we all replying right now???

17. 72beater

72beater 1/2 ton status

I'm pretty sure every American getting shot at over there has his or her vision dialed up to 110%. Armchair liberal meanderings and inflammatory pedestrian comments are a luxury afforded by the democratic ideal, which is extended to everyone regardless of their contribution (or lack thereof) to said ideal. So live it up, and when you curl up in your sealy posture-pedic tonight, remember to give thanks that you're not sleeping in the dirt after a hard day of labor at the concentration camp.

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    ummm, aren't we all replying right now???

[/ QUOTE ]not me.... Doh..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Thats be best regurgitation of propaganda i've read all year

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Serious man, how the hell can you say that [censored] about my old man and then come post this dribble. You like starting this crap huh? whatever man.

20. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Thats be best regurgitation of propaganda i've read all year

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif