Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nobody carries blems anymore!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Feb 27, 2001.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Aren't the Eaton Wheels like a special name for the wheels that National Tire and Wheel sell? Who makes the darn wheels? I'm just curious because I know that I can get "blems" from those guys and would much rather get Barts though. Does anyone know if Summit sells "blems" on Bart wheels?

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Re: \"Blems\" on Bart Wheels & Eaton Wheels?

I imagine anyone who sells Bart Wheels will be able to order Blems....

I know a guy at Summit told me that they can get any product from any mfg. that they carry.... Even companies that offer stuff that doesn't pertain to hi-po car parts.

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

3. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Re: \"Blems\" on Bart Wheels & Eaton Wheels?

Cool! I figured Summit could help me out. Thanks man.

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

4. clintsk5

clintsk5 1/2 ton status

Hey Kid...Just ordered my 15x10 8 lug Bart wheels from Summit on Sat ..they will be here by Thursday...Can't beat the shipping...$6.95...for everything on the same order...Picking up my 37" Boggers on friday...NICE!!!!

5. Texan

Texan 1/2 ton status

Clint,

Did you get the chrome Barts? What did they hit you for on the bottom line? Just curious if they are much cheaper than ordering locally....

Thanks,

<font color=orange>STEVE<font color=orange>[​IMG]
    89 Blazer
    67 Camaro 468
    68 CamaroSS 327
    98 GTP