Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Non GM but need help quick!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ftcjimmy, Apr 15, 2006.

1. ftcjimmy

ftcjimmy Registered Member

My friend will be willing to sell me his 94 acura integra with low miles for cheap, the only problem being it was crashed. His tire blew, out around a corner and he slid sideways off the highway into a bucnh of brush. He hit some sort of stump or something. The rocker area and the door are pushed in.The rocker is maybe 3-4 inches pushed in from the body line. It is a big area not a small dent. The doors gone, i firgure ill have to get a new one of those. As a result from the rocekr being pushed in the floor is "wrinkled" on the inside of the car. The edge of the door (closest to the rear of the car) is jammed agaisnt the body.
    Now my questions:
    Is this repairable? is there a good possibility of the chasis being screwed up bad?

If its fixable do you think its worth the fix cost wise?
    I will have about a grand to put into fixing it seeing as im only payin $250 for it.

P.S.-
    I know its a Honda blah, blah, blah.....
    I need a good car to drive a few hours back and forth to school next year, and a truck isnt seeming economical or comfortable. THanks:wink1:

2. Slapperbar

Slapperbar Retired Navy NDT Examiner Premium Member

Ask a body shop w/a fame puller. It may be wasted. Stupid unbodied Honduhs.