Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Non GM Question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Hossbaby50, Sep 5, 2001.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I got a Question. One of my buddies is looking for a gas tank for a 57 Willy's utility wagon. Anyone know where he might find one? I know its not a GM Fullsize but I figured if anyone could help it would be y'all. Thanks

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

If he needs more places let me now. I used to own a 61 willys. I have a lot more places...Dan pickup..KLICK

3. Hossbaby50

They didn't have it posted on there site so I emailed them. If you could list a few more I'd appreciate it. Thank you

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Is he looking for a stock replacement or one that will work. I have the tank that was in the 1955 that I took out, it is custom made.

<font color=red>It's not what you drive, but what drives you</font color=red>( Or is it what you work on,lol)
    <font color=orange> 1955 willy's on a 1977 blazer chassis </font color=orange>

5. Hossbaby50

I think he's looking for something that will fit without mods, and in a decent price range. What would you want for the custom one, and will it bolt in?

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

It was custom made to go around his hitch he cobbled on, it has two bolts that go from the floor thru the tank and were nutted on the buttom, but we torched those to get it out. i can take pics tomorrow if he is interested. after you see it you can deside if he wants it still.

<font color=red>It's not what you drive, but what drives you</font color=red>( Or is it what you work on,lol)

7. Hossbaby50

Don't worry about taking the pictures yet. I'll ask him and see if he's interested first. No need to waste your time if he's not. I'll ask him and get back to you. How much are you asking, because I know that is a factor to him. Thanks

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I left you a PM

9. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Here you go. around 55 places......KLICK

10. Hossbaby50

Thank's guys I knew I could count on you all.