Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Non-paining members I have a solution....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by hawglet, Aug 7, 2002.

1. hawglet

hawglet 1/2 ton status

Aug 4, 2000
    Some of the non-paying members have been complaining about the changes, and they are great(maybe some little bugs to work out still but nothing big)and having to pay for a membership to access certain places. It's simply an incentive plan ins't it, like when a car dealership offer $2000 cashbask.
    ANYWAY MANY OF US ARE TIRED OF SEEING STEVE GETTING BEAT-UP ABOUT THIS STUFF. So I have came up with a plan. First off it's only $25 ,and I do know money is tight everywhere right now with the economy, save your beer cans for a month and take them into the scrap yard they will give you money for them. If this isn't enough(aluminum cans aren't worth that much) it really very simple, DRINK MORE. If you live in a state that has deposit such as Oregon or Maine,etc. take them in and get your dep. back. DONT FORGET!!! AND PLEASE DONT GIVE STEVE A HARD TIME HE IS DOING HIS BEST AT THIS. IF YOU WANT SOME INSURANCE ASK SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND HERE FOR 2 OR 3 YEARS. OR PM ME. THANKS GUYS!!