Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Non-Running Crew-Cab in Ms

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 83 convertible, Jan 21, 2006.

1. 83 convertible

83 convertible Registered Member

Truck is a 88, was a TBI truck, no motor. This truck was to be a project truck, the engine harness was un-hooked not cut. The truck has a 465 trans still on the cross-member, a 14FF axle. Was told the truck has a 3.73 ratio rear, don't know. Seats fair,has a new never installed mat with under padding. Would like $800.00 for the truck, has clear title.

2. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Got pics, what shape is the body in? Is the price negotiable if you keep what is left of the drivetrain? Is it a 1-ton or 3/4 ton?

3. 83 convertible

83 convertible Registered Member

The truck is a 3/4 ton the cab is in fair shape. The floors are good, the rockers under I believe two doors need to be replaced. The right door is dented,and a limb dented above the windshield. It is not creased where it is dented, no dent on the inside. The bed has never been cut for a ball, believe the bed does not have any dents. Seems like I don't know what the truck looks like, sorry but I moved the truck to a wrecker storage lot to get away from the wife looking at it in the back yard. I am negotiable on the whole truck. My K-5 is taking all my fund's to finish. No around the computer much as I drive a truck,if you have any questions my cell is 601-278-6607.

4. Rob 85K5

Can you get pics? I would need those to drive that far and help convince the wife.

5. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Love an old post. Where can this be seen in Jackson? I am on the Rankin side of the Reservoior.

6. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Rob, did he ever get back to you on this one????

7. Rob 85K5

I got pictures of it in PDF format. I don't think I'll be making the trip. He is very negotiable on the price. The cab is just too far gone, and that is really the only piece I want.

8. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Ahhh.... Understood. I was going to offer use of the Frieghtliner if you were thinking of planning a trip. Nevermind....

9. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Are you interested in parting this truck? If so, let me know as I'm looking for a couple of things. :thumb: