Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Noob section?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Stratispho, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Stratispho

Stratispho 1/2 ton status

Been looking around and noticed that I can't find a section for noobs to ask general questions in? Some of us are totally retarded and have tons of questions but don't wanna fill up the other forum areas with pointless questions.

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

or maybe an area with info on how much lift is needed to clear 35s, and that the air tornado doesent work!lol

3. Stratispho

Stratispho 1/2 ton status

I'm sensing some sarcasm... Mostly cuz we both know that a simple search will answer those cuz they've been asked 5 million times... But there's other simple stuff that is harder to find and some that I can't by searching.

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Dude , we were all new . The search does work , it just takes a few minutes to finger it all out .

I see you are local to me . You should come with beer and ask all the stupid questions you want .

But basically , low lift , big tires is what life is about :D

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

no no sarcasm, a page with info to answer peoples questions, I think i a good idea, if we dident want to clog the forums, but that is way we are members here, do a search, i like to use the advance search funtion as i works a little better for me, cant find what you need , or found something but it doesent quite pertain to your situation, post up!.
    I or the plethera of member here would only be too happy to answer it.

oh and the tech page off the home page is good too!!!:waytogo:

EDIT ps is that the squerel from the cartoons that bitchs about stuff??