Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nooo Freeeedooooom!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Avery4jc, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Tomorrow is Monday! Summer vacation is over! Oh, well I have 200 credits and it only takes 230 to graduate. For those of you that have a tuff time in math that's only 3 required classes. But my lineup for this year is....drum roll please....

1. Spanish II
    2. Enviormental Science AP
    3. US Government AP
    4. Mythology (counts as English)
    5. P.E.

So not the best lineup but it could be worse. I am not looking forward to P.E. since I had this P.E. teacher sophmore year and she likes to run us until she's tired ;) but it'll whip me into shape I guess. :haha:

I am also scheduled for AP Calc then they changed it to Stats but I'm dropping it since I'm tired of math and I'm ahead anyways.
    Plus Edison is cool because we have lunch then 6th which means if I only take 5 (like I am) I can leave before lunch which cuts 2 hours off of my day. More time for working at the hobby shop and more time to get the rig done.

Ok, rant over, I'm just a little depressed. The pizza just got here and my dad just started The Longest Yard so I'm off.

-Avery

Last edited: Aug 21, 2006
  2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Maybe You should take basic English...............

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

4. 1BadK-30

1BadK-30 1/2 ton status

i think by "am" he is taking morning classes.

5. Avery4jc

ha ha, really funny. I type something up really fast to share my pain and I get made fun of. I should have guessed that would happen though.
    ;)

EDIT: Fixed it for ya' Corey.

-Avery

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

No You did not. Proper English is also proper placement of words.

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

9. Avery4jc

Well here I go, wish me luck.

-Avery

10. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

wow, you`re already starting school....come to think of it, i dont even know when i start:confused: :confused: :D you`d think i`d be a little more happy seeing as its my senior year....

11. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

High school is easy.:p:

12. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

High school was easy. Life is hard.

Awwwwwwwhell! Now I sound old n stuff.

^Note: Mispelled intentionally.

13. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

hey not to bust your balls or anything but highschool PE really shouldnt be very hard. Although with all your AP classes sounds like you will have some high mighty powerful job behind a desk so being in shape wont matter anyways, youll be able to afford someone to run for you.:haha: Why couldnt I have been born smarter than so damn good looking? :rolleyes: :haha:

14. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

High school? My daughter will start in a couple of years. I don't know why, she already knows everything.

john

15. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

Wenesday for me. 7am to 120pm school then an hours drive and 9 hours of making life tough for the bad guys and an hours drive back home. Holy crap when am I gonna sleep?

16. Avery4jc

Well I'm back and it feels like nothing changed from last year which is cool. Still have friends in all my classes (which isn't always the case in a school pushing 3,000 students), and I mean actual friends, I know a ton of people so I always know people in my classes but it's cool to actually have good friends in all 6 periods.

Well K5er4life it's not that it's a hard class, I just don't like "P" classes. It's hard to explain unless you know Fresno. Edison is on the "West side" and is surrounded by less fortunate families and the "projects" as most call them. But we get more funding from the State because of our location and honestly I like it, my mom wen't to Bullard which is in a "preppy" area and I couldn't do it. I love having great friends from white to black and from the poorest of the poor to the wealthiest kids I know. It's great diversity. The point is since we are a magnet school a lot of the school is like me brought in from other areas of town since Edison is such a great school with some of the best teachers around but the rest of the kids are from in the neighborhood and most of them couldn't care less about school. So it just makes it annoying to be in a class with them since they don't care and are only there to cause problems.

I checked again and I have 200 credits, it only takes 230 to graduate so I made an appointment with my counselor so I can go in and drop Stats and only have 5 periods, that means I'll have more than enough to graduate and still get to leave at 1:00 every day.

-Avery

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Way to whitewash it. West Fresno is the dirty, skanky rectum that is Fresno....................

18. Avery4jc

Did I ever once say that was my opinion? Nope.

Like I said before, most of my friends are from around there, I'm just painting the picture for those that don't know the area.

-Avery

19. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Thats better. A well spoken person will get through life much better. You don't want to sound as if You learned how to speak from listening to Ebonics cassettes.

20. Avery4jc

lol, thanks corey.

I don't know what's up with bubba though. Either I didn't understand what he was saying and he has been to Fresno and was agreeing or he was making fun of how I described the area. I don't know.

Well I'm off to do some homework and a ton of papers that I have to fill out. Hopefully I'll get in tomorrow to see my counselor and get Stats dropped and move P.E. into 2nd period so I can start leaving early. Ahh the simple pleasures of Senior year of High School.

-Avery