Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:mad: :mad: :mad:

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I cant stand Kurt Busch.... Typical douche bag move though...

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Me neither. Just why in the **** would Penske want someone who couldn't even carry Rusty's jockstrap driving his car?

I don't know about you, but this bull**** about the beer companies wanting younger drivers for their demographics is really starting to irritate me. Ganassi can't give Marlin a decent car, so he is gone. Rusty retires, and they want Kurt Busch?????????????? :eek1: Martin wants to retire, but his boss was stupid enough to sign someone who can't drive the car another year??????????????? DEI stinks the track up worse than a bomber drop of catfish bait, they let Mikey go, we've got to wait until next season before Truex is fulltime.............And on top of that, Terry is going to the #11 parttime for the rest of the season.

At least Tony, Rusty and Mark are in the top ten and probably gonna duke it out over the trophy, while those cheating bastards from Hendrick will find someway to get their little pretty boy pansy ass Johnson to the top.........