Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nor Cal Big Dawgs stickers

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by gokartergo, Apr 3, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

This is So Cal Big Dawgs sticker.. They paid somebody to make it.. I am going to pay them back half.. Ken (Dunerunner) is working on changing it some..Like no desert and maybe mountains...Let me now what you guys think.. It is nothing offical just workin on it.....Dan
    <a target="_blank" href=http://home.pacbell.net/dmdj/bigdawglogosm2.jpg>http://home.pacbell.net/dmdj/bigdawglogosm2.jpg</a>

2. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

mountains would be good but I also think it needs a K5 in the middle instead of saying Big Dawg, it already says Big Dawg on the top.

3. gokartergo

I think the reason they did that was so that J**PS and other people might join.If we did a K5 we would get 10 guys that want a first Gen on it and 10 guys that want a 2nd gen and 10 guys that want the 89 to 91 style.Just a thought......Dan

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Maybe there should be a dawg on it... and a big one...? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i think we should try to keep it as close to the so cal guys..because in a way we are kinda assisoated (sp)..but i like the idea of takin the desert out and puttin mountians

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I like the deleteing the ocean and the sands and adding some mountains and maybe a river on the other side....SO when do we vote on it ..lmao...mike

7. gokartergo

Ken is working on some right now.. But he needs to get the original to work with..We should have that in a couple of days...

8. xplosuv

xplosuv 1/2 ton status

how bout the front of the 1st gen / 2nd and to 91 of the grill area.?

9. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

I'm itchen to get the original. I have a fealing that yall will like it.

10. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Pretty sweet!

11. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

That was exactly the reason we did not put a Blazer as the vehicle Dan. We had guys that drove Suburbans, full size trucks, jeeps, broncos, jimmys, blazers, cherokees, a pinzgauer, etc, etc - and they all would have liked to have their truck on the logo...it was decided that the image we chose would represent everyone without leaving any of the specific vehicles out! Another reason is that we are not just a Blazer Club - we welcome all 4x4s that want to come out and wheel with us! I've been to too many meetings that were "Jeep only" or didn't allow fullsizes, and we did not want to be like that. If you have a 4x4, and like to wheel and have some good, clean fun, then you are welcome as far as we're concerned!

Anyway, just thought I'd share with ya guys why we decided on that "vehicle". It gets complicated really fast, and it can be hard to "look forward" and see what you want the Club to be, but it needs to be done if you want to have a cool club!

And yeah, I think the mountain motif would be cool for ya, I wanted to make them more prominent in our logo, but we liked the way it came out in the end. Good luck with it!

PS - Dan, get a hold of Jeff Lyons when you decide to print these, he made us a great deal on them! And make sure you tell him that Keith Panza sent ya (that way we all get bigger discounts in the future!) /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I also have a t-shirt hookup that you guys might be interested in...let me know if you are.

12. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

No matter what ....I'll take a couple /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

13. gokartergo

We have to go with mountains since there aren't any deserts around us...LOL..One of our members is able to do the stickers..If not I have talked with Jeff427 before and I know he will take care of us.. As for the T-shirts does your guy do the silk screen? That is what I think wwe wouild like..I have a guy here that does them and does a great job.. But the more colors the more it costs...Dan

14. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

one of my friends works at a slik screen shop in lodi..if you already have the art work done i can get em kinda cheep..

15. gokartergo

That would be great..The art work is being done right now...Dan

16. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hot damm I am getting perky just waiting to see the stickers and shirts...lol

17. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Great stuff guys!! I have been offline for a few days! I agree that Pine trees and Mountains would be SWEET!!!!!!

18. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Lookin good. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

19. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

My friends mom works at a silk screen place.... I will ask her to talk to her mom about tshirts... maybe she'll hook us up? Worth a shot....