Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NOR CAL BIG DAWGS THIS IS FOR YOU!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Nov 4, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

i don't know where to begin but i hope you all read this.
    today the mailman knocked on my door and handed me a package, i didn't order anything so i was quiet confused, as i looked at it i saw it was for me so i opened it not knowing what was inside, to my surprise there was a shirt and a sticker that said nor cal big dawgs on them, now mind you i don't know any of them at least i don't think so i haven't really ever been in there forum, so it was again really confusing until an envelope dropped out and i opened it, inside was a letter and a check, my hands were shaking really bad as i began to read it, they had sent a donation to me from all of them for medical expenses and so forth, and they sent there wishes and prayers, i finsished reading this letter crying alot, you see i don't know these people but they seemed to have known who i was, they had reached out and touched my heart with there caring. i am so amazed every day at the people i meet here and i am amazed every day of the caring and love that all of you send to a stranger. know matter what happens to me in the future i will always remember the greatest group of people i have ever known, you all give me a reason to fight so i may someday be as good as all of you and that i may return the love and support to you guys. somedays i am scared to go to sleep cause i don't know if i will wake up, and some days i just feel like giving up, and when i do feel like giving up you guys seemed to know what to say or do to make me fight this, i only wish i could be half the person you all are. so to all of you at nor cal big dawgs i like to give you my thanks and awe that you all have left with me i will wear the shirt proudly and your sticker will go on my truck and if someone ever ask me why i have that i will let them know that the best people on earth are from northern california!
    but just to let everyone know if you would like to make donations send them to the luekemia foundation lets find a cure for this disease okay! so knowone else's family has to go through what mines has. oh god i got to go i am crying to hard to finish /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif words cant express what you folks have done. my heart has never felt such love and caring.

kelly

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I will let the parties responsible for organizing the effort take the credit here, all I did was provide your address. Props to my fellow Dawgs for doing this! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I hope you get better soon, Kelly. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color>

3. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Way to go "Big Dawg's" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif get well Kelly!! to many people want you around here! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

way to go to all you nor cal big dawgs. ya'll sure did do a great deed to kelly AND her family. ya'll are some caring people. later.

jacob

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Kelly, I can honostly say that all the NorCal BigDawgs that I have met , have been great people, and it dosent suprise me one bit to hear this.... Good job guy's and don't give up Kelly, you will be in my thoughts...

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Our Prayers are with you.. Just get better...

7. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Big Dawgs=Big Hearts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    You are in my prayers, Kelly.

8. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

Its good to hear that people like that are still around and that your still puttin up the good fight. Keep it up and props to the dawgs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. NEOMASTINO2U

i was wondering how they got my address and how they knew who i was or what was going on with me, again shaggy (evan)you are my number one guy! you sure do know how to bring a girl to tears! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifand you know how to make a girl feel loved. thank you evan and thank you nor cal big dawgs for being the kind of people you are, you restore alot of faith in me about mankind and God! i hope someday soon i can meet all of you before i am not able to get up and around.
    just so i can hug all of you and give you a personal thanks.

kelly

10. NEOMASTINO2U

also i knew there was a reason why i loved california and it just wasn't for disneyland only, it was the people to! you guys have the biggest hearts in the world.

kelly

11. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

For the most part the whole group of people on CK5 are good people. They have supported me several times. Even rallied together and helped me beat up a Transmission shop 3,000 miles away.... clear to the point that they finally made good on their word and took care of buisness with me.
    With CK5 There is a way!! Im proud to be friends of these guys, heck, i spent the last weekend with several of them here locally on a recent 4 wheeling trip. They are great people. Keep your chin up Kelly,.... we are all here for you. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'm glad we made you happy Kelly, but I can't take the credit for this one, I honestly didn't have anything to do with it, it was someone else's idea, all I did was provide an address to send the box of goodies too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

13. NEOMASTINO2U

i know shaggy but you still gave an address! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif so you were a part of it, i do no one thing they say disneyland is the happiest place on earth well i say ck5 is the happiest place! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif now i know why disneyland is in california they put it in the best state! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and shaggy you and everyone at nor cal big dawgs are my heroes and i will always be grateful to you all. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Well, so long as someone thinks California is a nice place! All those damn southerners keep pickin on us just because of all the fruits and nuts out here. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font color>

15. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue"> Can blubbering Mandy chime in too lol? To all you guys, This means so much to me becuase Kelly means so much to me. I honestly do not know what I would do without her. So for you guys to reach out and do something like that for Kelly makes me just as happy as it has made her. She deserves it becuase she is such a sweet loving person. No matter how sick she is she is always there for me and I know many others. You guys are a great bunch of people and I thank you so much for being there for her and doing something so special. </font color>

[​IMG]

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    All those damn southerners keep pickin on us just because of all the fruits and nuts out here.

[/ QUOTE ]
    &lt;------Bubba Ray keeping his mouth quiet, needs to make new thread.....

17. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

All of us are happy we could help out. Just get better so we have an excuse to go wheel up north /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I could only imagine how fun a 4wheeling party would be with all of the Big Dogs in our neck of the woods /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

19. NEOMASTINO2U

anytime the nor cal big dawgs want to come up north here to washington they can stay at my place! my door is always open for a nor cal big dawg! i have plenty of room for ya all! then we can all go wheelin! wouldn't that be great.
    so if any of you are ever headed up here let me know, like i said my door will always be open for you.

kelly