Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

norhtshore?

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by NEK5, Jan 28, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

any one in the north shore area intersted in taking me for a trail ride for the first time...please.....and is anyone interested in 4 mickey thompson baja belteds 33x14.5x15 mounted on 15 x 10 or 12 american racing outlaw 2s that will become available in a month or 2????? alot of tread left????make me an offer....if u want pics ask

2. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

84K5BD is from the North Shore area I beleive. You may want to try him. But his rig is pretty built, so not sure where'd you'd both go.

Or check out the club in my sig. We have a run in a few weeks scheduled for mid-western MA I beleive. We'd be happy to have you along.

3. NEK5

i`d be glad to go if you could get me all set up i`d join ya as long as it isnt too much for me and if it is maybe i can ride along

4. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

When you go to the club site, click on the forum link. It's free to sign up to the forum and post away. You should find answers to any of your questions there, and if not don't be afraid to ask. :waytogo:

5. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

hi, i just seen your post. i'm looking at your avatar, looks like you have harry's old k5. i live in arlington about 15 minutes from you but i have a few buddies that live in lynn. why are you getting rid of the 33's are you going bigger? i'll keep you in mind if something comes up.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  6. NEK5

would it be allright if i came along?