Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

North Korean Nukes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Aug 28, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

WTF? Can somebody dump a planeload of gameboys on them or something??

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

sorry bro... they dont have any oil. Well, other than the [I love Jeeps] they all seem to put in thier hair.

So, no oil, no war.

Dat's da rules... I didnt make em up, I just bitch about them like everyone else. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Yep... I won't go into it again. I got flamed last time just before the "War" in Iraq. And guess what. We will prolly never see one drop of oil from Iraq. Nothing like stepping in a big ol giant pile of dog do-do eh? I would call the North Koreans "The Sleeping Giant" if they weren't throwing it right into our faces like they are. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep... I won't go into it again. I got flamed last time just before the "War" in Iraq. And guess what. We will prolly never see one drop of oil from Iraq. Nothing like stepping in a big ol giant pile of dog do-do eh? I would call the North Koreans "The Sleeping Giant" if they weren't throwing it right into our faces like they are. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now come on, y'all know North Korean ain't nothing more than a large, starving dawg with more bark than bite. Yeah, they have a bite we need to watch out for, but they are starving and the populace knows not of the truth of which they are shielded from.

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

LOL! I knew I was going to get bit for that one... Have a good trip Bubba... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif