Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

North to Alaska North to Alaska

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JimmyJuneau, May 18, 2003.

1. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Well I decided to go back up and work in Alaska for a couple of months since Im broke and hve been out of work since I left there 8 months ago. So just dont post too foten or ill be up for weeks trying to catch up on all of the posts. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So y'all ain't gonna be making Blazerfest? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Do us a favor (well at least us hotblooded types in this dreary Central Valley crap) and bring us back some descent air and tempatures. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

haha
    The heat factor is one of the reasons I decided to go back up there. Im guess im going to miss a couple of months of hot A$$ weather.

4. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Going up for fishing season?

Send me back 1) King Salmon and 2)Dungeness /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif