Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Northern California owes me a f'n apology!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Northern California owes me a f\'n apology!!!!!!

Never saw the upper reaches of northern California before, so when oppurnity knocks, I answered......Well I got fawking ripped off. I feel cheated.

I drove 800 fawking miles in one fawking day and what do I see........Nothing!!!!!!

Oh wait, there was the fawking rain that prevented me from seeing anything past the pavement. There was the d*ckhead CHP that mistook I-5 for Daytona International and thought he would go faster by having his nose up my a** and found out that even in this far reach of California, people still don't know what a fawking turn signal is for. It may be official folks, California can kiss my fat, white a** cause it's a national outrage!!!!!!

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: Northern California owes me a f\'n apology!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Northern California owes me a f'n apology!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Don't you mean 90% of the fawks driving down the road ,talking on their cel phones to their lawyers while tailgating and drinking a frapafawkinchino, who live in SW Washington now....Oh I thought you did... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't you mean 90% of the fawks driving down the road ,talking on their cel phones to their lawyers while tailgating and drinking a frapafawkinchino, who live in SW Washington now....Oh I thought you did...

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 77fixer

77fixer 1/2 ton status

I wish you would stop breeding them! We're stuck with your overflow!

Brett -Idaho Native

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I wish you would stop breeding them! We're stuck with your overflow!

Brett -Idaho Native

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done my part. This displaced Okie refuses to disgrace my children with a birthplace like this, so I shall wait to unleash my offspring on the world. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Southern CA thanks you Bubba! I too have decided not to pro-create untill I get out of this stinking hole... Look out Nevada... Here I come...

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh wait, there was the fawking rain that prevented me from seeing anything past the pavement.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thats what We call liquid sunshine. Where the hell did You go to anyways, and why the hell did you go up I-5? Oh and the people who don't use turn signals tend to have Washington plates.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh and the people who don't use turn signals tend to have Washington plates.

[/ QUOTE ] Only because they finnaly changed them over from Cali plates after living in Wa. for 4 fawkin yrs. and are visiting the rest of their sorry assed relatives down there and are helping them pack to move up here too, so **** you.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

9. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school

California dosen't do anything except make smog laws and not let you smoke ANYWHERE! Cali can go... I have no use for it.

(To my Cali CK5 brothers... this does not apply to you, as most of you seem to be productive members of society who got stuck in the wrong state)

10. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

Well I guess I would have a problem with California too if they had the WORLD CHAMPION ANGELS, WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS, WORLD CHAMPION GALAXY. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. landsmasher

Don't forget the WORLD CHAMPION STATE KILLER! Our GOV!

12. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    WORLD CHAMPION ANGLES

[/ QUOTE ]

How exactly does one become a world champion angle, and is limited to 90 degrees or less? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

13. landsmasher

What about a 135 degree angle?

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Oh and the people who don't use turn signals tend to have Washington plates.

[/ QUOTE ] Only because they finnaly changed them over from Cali plates after living in Wa. for 4 fawkin yrs. and are visiting the rest of their sorry assed relatives down there and are helping them pack to move up here too, so **** you.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

heh... you mean you actually thought CA was worth a poop in the first place? lol. I lived there, it sucks. Nothing wrong with California that removing 25 million californians wouldnt fix tho...

j

16. 77fixer

77fixer 1/2 ton status

Do you have to be obtuse or acute? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Where the hell did You go to anyways, and why the hell did you go up I-5? Oh and the people who don't use turn signals tend to have Washington plates.

[/ QUOTE ]

Redding. Never saw a WA plate except one or two on I-5, didn't see one inside Redding.

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't forget the WORLD CHAMPION STATE KILLER! Our GOV!

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm agreeable with that statement /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    heh... you mean you actually thought CA was worth a poop in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]
    The first time I didn't have a choice. The second time, I guess I could say I didn't have a choice. I was in a bind and was lucky enough to have relatives out here to help me out.

18. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Redding.

[/ QUOTE ]
    What the hell did you go to Redding for? You should have went up 101.

19. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    so **** you....

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif