Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NorthSky SUCKS!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by N2-TRUX, Aug 24, 2000.

1. N2-TRUX

N2-TRUX 1/2 ton status

Maybe I am jinxed, or maybe I just don't know what I am doing. I have had it with this crappy server. After spending what little spare time I have loading my site, and it crashing 4 times in a row, I am done. Why do these people offer free web space if it doesn't work? I may be the only one here that has problems, but I don't think so. The first 3 times, it just locked up, and I had to start over every time.
    The latest version, won't allow me to load pictures. Every time the idiots at the server respond,which takes days, all they can tell me to do is dump everything and start over, or wait a few MONTHS until they get the bugs worked out. I guess thats when the will get to that chapter in the book. Screw that, I am done with them.
    If anyone knows of a REAL server that I can load a web site on let me know. Free or not, NorthSky isn't worth the hassle anymore.
    Steve, please don't take this personal, because I know it has nothing to do with you. You are at the mercy of these morons as well, and I feel for you. I appreciate all the help you tried to give me, but it was in vien. No matter how hard you beat a dead horse, it won't get up...

<font color=purple>N2TRUX<font color=purple>
    http://n2trux.coloradok5.com/

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I think there is one other free server I can look at, What sucks is this site really dosen't bring in any revenue and everything I provide is free, so my resources are very limited, otherwise I would try to do it myself. I will forward this to Northsky to see if they can do anything, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Sorry for the troubles.

[​IMG]
    5,000 Pounds of American Rolling Steel

3. N2-TRUX

N2-TRUX 1/2 ton status

Please understand...

This is just me venting my frustrations at the server. I know you do your best with what you have, and I have the greatest respect for that. In no way do I want anyone to think any different. As I said, you have been very helpful through out this ordeal. After this many attempts, I just think it's time I play a new game.
    Regardless of the outcome, I still enjoy and appreciate your site, and what you do for the people that proudly call ColoradoK5 home...

<font color=purple>N2TRUX<font color=purple>
    http://n2trux.coloradok5.com/