Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NorthWest FabWorks SUMMER MOVING SALE 10% OFF

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by NorthWestFab, Jul 15, 2005.

1. NorthWestFab

NorthWestFab 1/2 ton status

We're moving to our new 3232sq foot facility and we need to clear out stock!

From July 15th to Aug 15th 2005 All Of Our Stock is 10% OFF~!

www.NorthWestFab.com

-Kyle & Jordan.

2. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Cool beans Kyle. I'll be sending an order your way for a pair of 1410 yokes for D60/14FF around the 1st of Aug. :waytogo:
    Just wish I could afford the doubler setup at this time :(

3. NorthWestFab

Looking forward too hearing from you doug

Our adaptors are a smoking deal right now 10% off $699 = $629.10!!!

:D

4. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

:eek1: You're killin me here! :doah: I think the wife would shoot me for depleting the bank account even more :D

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

cool beans, I want a ff14b 1410 yoke. You take paypal?

thought about the doubler... but can't afford it right now. I think I'm gonna stick with my original plan and road trip it up to your shop someday (prolly next summer) to get my doubler all squared away. :laugh: wife wants to go on vacation up 'round them parts someday anyway. 2 birds, 1 stone. :)

j

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Do you have individual service parts for D60's? I'm needing some upper knuckle (2)springs and (2)bushings.

Thanks!

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Just don't mess with importing parts into Canada on that trip and it should go smooth... :doah:

8. NorthWestFab

Jason,

We try to avoid paypal when we can ... but if you prefer I can make an exception for ya ... Shoot me your zip so I can get you the total our paypal ID is info@northwestfab.com. Sounds good on the road trip, looking forward to meeting up with you.

We can get it all ... I will give my supplier a call right now, and see if I can get them drop shipped direct to save some time.

Kenny's having nightmares...security is tight in Canada - just don't try to import 3rd party's gear and you'll be fine! :whistle:

9. nvrenuf

Not sure if it makes any difference but you're going to be sending me an arm when they're ready, you can put it all together (if that helps).

10. NorthWestFab

True, that just makes too much sense.

Speaking of which, machinist is back, should be ready to rock on that soon. Sorry for the delay, I think he was going to go stir crazy if we didn't let him out of his little lair for some down time.

11. nvrenuf

It's all good! :thumb: I've just got ants in the pants for new toys. Oh, do me a favor and make sure I get the 1st one, I want braggin rights. :xmas: :pimp: :wink1:

I'll call you this evening for the additional parts. You're on west coast time, aren't you?

12. NorthWestFab

pacific time, here till 5 today. Tis 12:30 currently.

13. jekbrown

sounds good. Zip is 98686. That road trip will kick butt. Does it get any better than going somewhere neat, seeing the sights and bringing home a 4:1 ratio? :laugh: :grin: I've never been further north than Seattle in the last 25 years... so it should be fun. You guys are getting a new shop eh? Heck, by the time I come up there you guys might be so "big time" that you don't have time for "little guys" like me. ;)

so if ya try to transport junk other peopls junk you're gonna have problems... but if you say its yours you're ok? Couldn't I just tell them I had a shop rebuild my t-case? :)

j

14. NorthWestFab

If it is your own gear it is easy - you'll get an invoice from us showing exactly how much was paid, so you won't run into trouble.

15. jekbrown

cool beans. Ya never did get me a total shipped to 98686 for the 1410 ff14b yoke though. ;) slow as heck ground shipping is fine, no hurry here. lemme know thanks!

j

16. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

It's not getting back into the USA with the stuff you buy from them that is a problem, but rather driving into Canada with anything that will stay behind (IE hauling parts to a resident of Canada)... They will ask the same questions 20 different ways and never be happy with the price on used parts from my experience. If you have a reciept from a store then it's not much trouble. They just want to get as much tax out of anything imported as possible I think.

Oh, and the US customs didn't charge any taxes or duties for the transmission/tcase I brought home... I think anything up to a $800 value is ok, but you would want to double check on that. Took me 2 minutes to cross the boarder going home. Took 2 hours to cross the boarder entering Canada on the 2nd try :doah:

If you can get them a passport will speed up the process too. Then carry enough cash to get home should something bad happen like you loose your credit card or something... they won't let you into Canada without some carrying cash or they are affraid you will get stranded and not leave. Don't know why they are not worried about what you would do should you get robbed and loose everything? Or is there no crime in Canada? :p:

17. NorthWestFab

Only 2 Weeks left to get the best pricing of the year.......... :D

The Crew

Northwest Fab

18. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Kenny, the best bet when trying to haul third party junk is to tell them it's part of a parts swap deal you have with "person X". You're coming back through the US side so it's not like they can check if the swap was legit or not.

Having the 'third party's' ph number handy helps a lot.

The funny thing is goods going into the US doesn't seem to be a big deal, but if you have tools they are very concerned you're about to try and get work in the US illegally.

Coming into Canada they don't seem to care about tools you may have or whether you work here...all they're interested in is being able to tax whatever goods you may have.

Rene

19. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I placed my order today, D60/14BFF 1410 yokes, NP205 1410 yoke (to be modified for a 241) and a 241 SYE kit. :waytogo:

20. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

I ordered a doubler kit,shifters,205 case,billet pto cover plate,yokes should ship i a couple of days. I cant wait to see the parts and get them installed. :D