Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NOSE HAIR

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Apr 3, 2003.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

do you trim it or pull it out? I've just started developing these things so thought I'd ask the peanut gallery.

Yeah I'm bored today. Yesterday was the excitement. Today's the paperwork /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    do you trim it or pull it out? I've just started developing these things so thought I'd ask the peanut gallery.

Yeah I'm bored today. Yesterday was the excitement. Today's the paperwork /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

Nose hair grooming tool.

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Plucking will last alot longer. Also try to numb the area with an icecube(a trick us ladies use for our eyebrows) It will be alot less painful. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

BTW I am LMAO just at the post title and the fact that it got me to click on it! I guess I must be bored as well. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

John [​IMG]

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Plucking involves pain...I'm allergic to pain. I use the trimmer and do it more often.

What is the use of nose hairs anyways? I survived almost 30 years just fine without em... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

I have heard a dab of picric acid will get rid of nose hairs though... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have heard a dab of picric acid will get rid of nose hairs though...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but make sure it's dry and nicely crystalized!

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Dude, i just about fell outta my chair...LMFAO!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I tried numbing my whole head with beer first. It takes a lil longer than the ice cube, but it seams to have a better lasting effect!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Yep....pulling hurts.....makes the eyes water /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I definately need to invest in a trimmer!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I just pull them out. Hell, it's only pain. It's not like it's going to kill you.

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

just use my beard trimmer... seems to work. people who yank'em out are a lil weird.. the types who are into pain i guess. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

fingernail clippers fit nicely in my schnoz and the wife loves the hairs that get stuck in them when she wants to clip her nails so there is that added bonus.....I heard somewhere that you could get an infection from hankingt them and die.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    people who yank'em out are a lil weird.. the types who are into pain i guess.

[/ QUOTE ] I could tell you a pain is pleasure story, but it's too graffic for a family orientated web site, lets just say I was really enjoying some teeth one night.

14. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

i actually have a little nose hair trimmer. (yes, i'm 19 and already have more nose hair than anyone else i know, and i've had it for several years) i think it's made by braun. i dunno how much it cost, i got it for Christmas. works very well and is much easier than plucking. if i plucked all mine it would take about 4 hours /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Wow, I'm glad to see this is a problem for someone else. I didn't know you needed to groom them, I thought you just deal with it...

Uh oh, now you know why I never posted my mugshot...

16. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

A Nose Hair Solution for Him and for Her /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Feeling left out because you don't have a nose hair problem? Look Here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

purpose of nose hair's,, i was told they act as a filter.

i also have the braun trimmer think it was 14.00 buck's at wally world, work's great.

dave

18. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

yeah, filter, they trap big ol' boogers with a death grip!

19. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't have the problem but know someone who does... and he uses a lighter and burns the little suckers out. But then again he gets off on pain.

20. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Wax them, stick a q-tip up there let it harden, and pull! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Please dont try that! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    If it works let me know though /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif