Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Not 4x4 related, Need to find a Drift Fishing Guide for a trip w/ Customers

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Jul 26, 2004.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

OK,

Here is the situation, I need to take some very influential clients and the owner of my company on a fresh water drift fishing trip, somewhere in the Western portion of the USA, preferably not Canada. I am looking for an outfitter or guiding company that can coordinate a trip of 4 fishing sometime in the month September, need to make sure we are going to have a very high probability of catching fish, and they have to be very professional, everything included, except airfare. The clients I will be taking are worth millions of dollars, and cheesy is not going to cut it on this trip.

Anyone have anyone in mind, or knows someone that they could possible recommend?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rob

If you have details, and or want to PM me, please send you message here. rob.finelli@usdoor.com

Thanks in advance.

Rob

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

what do you want to fish for? do you want a very large fish that sometimes can take hours to real in?

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'll check with my buddy his dad runs an outfitting service is Idaho and I know he does hunting trips I'll see what he can do for fishing. Last year one of the customers bought him a new 4x4 quad as a tip.

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    need to make sure we are going to have a very high probability of catching fish.....
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    The clients I will be taking are worth millions of dollars

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you should start at the Hi-Liter! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Marv

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Re: Not 4x4 related, Need to find a Drift Fishing Guide for a trip w/ Custo

The best one I know of is in Canada , go figure . Anyways you could try www.outdoorsyp.com and look under fishing - charters and guides /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Rob, Cimmaron Creek outfitters in Montrose, CO could set you up fly fishing on the Gunnison river. There's a good fly hatch in Sept. with lots of big Browns and Rainbows. Great scenery too, you float through the Black Canyon of The Gunnison.Ph.#(970)249-0848
    Good luck, Doug
    Just thought of another name:Gunnison River Pleasure Park (Yea, I know it sounds like a HO park)Leroy the guy who owns it knows the river well and could point you in the right direction.(970)872-2525

7. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Rob...check out the gunnison deal...that way i can show up and crash your party....snicker...snicker....

Well you said you were going to visit junction on buisness anyways...when ya stoppin by beotch?

DW