Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, May 24, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Quite possibly the worst weekend of my entire life, and thats saying something. My two oldest boys were sexually assaulted saturday afternoon, by another older boy in the neighborhood, I won't go into details . the boys are physically ok, but I don't know about mentally??? I'm really pissed at the cops for dragging their feet, I bitched them out royally, and finally got them to arrest the perpatrator today. But, they made it sound as if I did something wrong by standing up for my kids. Atleast, the perp is in juvy, off our streets. and my boys are heading for therapy very soon,regardless of what the cops say. I'm heartbroken and pissed and stressed out all at once /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifand to top it all off I don't know what to do now. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

wow, sorry to hear that, must say I'd have killed the punk or the cops

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

How old were your kids ?

That's some sick [darn] when a person can be raised or be [darn] up in a way that they can bring themselves to do that kind of thing

I hope your kids can get over it, I would, personally, not try and repress it or talk about it as a bad thing, as much as possible anyway, that would make them feel like it was a bad thing that they did moreso that something unfortunate that happened to them perpetrated by a deviant [darn]

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Ah man, that really sucks. Like asked above, how old are they? I bet they're pretty shocked, good luck with the therepy

5. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

WOW!
    Man I feel your pain.
    I think the best thing you can do right now is be there for your kids, listen to them and don't push them to talk about it.

My wife and I went through this with her younger brother and sister a few years ago.
    It sucks like hell and healing only comes with time.

I'm glad you got the perp behind bars, we wern't as fortunate, and I still want to kill the guy that did it today! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. unclematty

I got 3, oldest is 8, middle is 4, and youngest is 1 the two older ones are the ones involved. On a mean note, I keep thinking of an old move I learned from a "friend" when I was in the service, grabbing this waste of dog sperm by the forehead hair tilting his head back and in ine fluid move rip his windpipe out with the other hand. GOD I AM PISSED!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Glad your kids are back home with you safe. I am sorry to hear about that, it is a crime among criminals /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Not trying to pry, but how old is the perp? If it was me I would of snapped and killed him and his whole damn family, but I've got a short fuse. My hats off to you for not doing that and I can only imagine the way you feel. My thoughts are with you and yours.

9. unclematty

the perp is 12 and a real trouble maker

10. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the perp is 12 and a real trouble maker

[/ QUOTE ]

For a kid that young to do something like this.... chances are he's been assulted himself. Doesn't excuse him from doing it, but would make a lot of sense.

11. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif man, all I can say is that I'm sorry your kids had to witness/feel that. as for the other sick @$$ I can't describe the anger I'm feeling right now. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I wish you and them the best of luck!

12. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm really pissed at the cops for dragging their feet, I bitched them out royally, and finally got them to arrest the perpatrator today. But, they made it sound as if I did something wrong by standing up for my kids

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet these cops wouldn't drag thier feet if you had no mudflaps on your lifted truck. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I feel for you. My kids are the same age as yours and I fear something like this could happen. Wonder if you could sue this punk's parents for damages? The system will probably go out of it's way to protect this kid. Keep your head and do nothing rash. The boys will need you.

13. muddbudd72

muddbudd72 Registered Member

man sorry to hear that about your boys. do you have a nephew or a friends son that could have a little "talk" with the little bastard.

14. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Very sorry to hear about this. Our family has gone through this as well......sounds like you know the drill, prosecute and gets your sons in counseling. I can tell you time does make things better if the kids go to counseling. Again, sorry to hear this, kids shouldnt have to deal with this kind of crap.

15. unclematty

thanx everybody, your support and kind words helps alot. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif