Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NOT a sob story

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddbudd72, Dec 5, 2003.

1. muddbudd72

muddbudd72 Registered Member

hey everyone,thanks for the replies to my saying hello. im guessing that going orange means being a paying member.i plan on doing that on the fist of the year.im disabled but get a disability check but with 2 young kids and christmas here, funds are tight.my deal is that im 39 and have had 2 back surgeries and yesterday(4th)doc told me i have to have another asap.if not may end up in a wheelchair and or lose control of body functions.i used to be 6'2"and now am a little over 6'and shrinking haha.come hell or high water or wheelchair i plan on supporting offroading and this site.may have to wait on my 9y/o to grow up to finish my/his 72.again thanks for the welcomes.anyone want to donate a D60 to a gimp haha!sorry for the long post.

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Hey, it's all good. There SHOULDN'T be any pressure on anyone to join, but unfortunately, sometimes it get's out of hand. That, and the fact that this site is soley supported by Mr Steve /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, the members /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, and a handful of advertisers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. The discounts and the knowledge are well worth the price of admission /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Again, Welcome.

John

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Ill second the discopunts being worth the membership. Ive been here 2 years and Ive saved LOTS oif money because the discounts.

Nick

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ill second the discopunts being worth the membership. Ive been here 2 years and Ive saved LOTS oif money because the discounts.

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Steve can help some of you get discounts on a Webster's /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. muddbudd72

muddbudd72 Registered Member

hey guys i hope i didnt sound deffensive. i WANT to join. everybody should do what they can to support our hobby or big brother will soon shut us down.wished i lived closer to to some of the places i have seen on this site. only rocks in south louisiana are in our driveways!

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

your a member bro,someone hooked you up.the best people are here. LOOK YOUR ORANGE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    your a member bro,someone hooked you up.the best people are here. LOOK YOU'RE ORANGE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for you.

That has to be the most annoying grammatical error in the English language.

8. boggerless

thank's, i'm a 1 finger typer. and i try to go fast??now if you could just help me get pic's on here i'd apreeshe ate it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

You aught to fix the very first word in the sentence too, professor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. boggerless

seeeee, i'll try more better next time. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    your a member bro,someone hooked you up.the best people are here. LOOK YOU'RE ORANGE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for you.

That has to be the most annoying grammatical error in the English language.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim! Is their ever a time you are constructive, not destructive?? Just curious.....Merry Christmas!